Bakers Dozen MUSIC Game

9. U2 - Live In Belfast...1998 (not quite sure the exact date but the year is important)....Waterfront Hall

Last edited:
13 Concerts that you, as music fans, would go back in time to see given one choice (I could word that better but fuck it.)

1. Roger Waters - The Wall Live in Berlin
2. Toss up between Alice in Chains last gig with Layne Staley or Pantera's last concert.
3. Alice In Chains - Unplugged
4. Grateful Dead - Soldier Field 1995
5. David Hasselhoff on the Berlin Wall (NYE 1989)
6.Ramones last concert-August 6, 1996, at the Palace in Hollywood
7. Mr Lif / RJD2 / El-P - Revenge of the Robots Tour
8. Mel Torme - October 8,9, 1992 @ Michael's Pub.

Not sure which day, but it would be whichever day had this

My pick is a bit different than everybody else's. I bought this album a long time ago and this song never fails to put a giant childlike smile on my face. Shows every tooth in my mouth. I would be elated to be able to hear it live.

I could pick any number of concerts I missed by bands that I love (there are tons of them), and most of the picks would be concerts that occured before i was born, or before I turned 1 year old......Like '72-'73 Genesis, Frank Zappa at the Roxy with the '73-'74 band. These would be the tops.

And the Grateful Dead Pick and the David Hasselhoff Pick are ones that I actually would have chosen (my Hoff pick would have been to be in attendance for his 1994 concert pay-per-view that was derailed by the Ojj. J. Simpson car chase. I love HasselHoff, but that is a story for another time) But Mel is the man.
Are you taking the piss pal or as serious as a heart attack? The Hoff?? :confused::confused::eek::confused: To each their own i suppose you mad bugger ;)

Are you taking the piss pal or as serious as a heart attack? The Hoff?? :confused::confused::eek::confused: To each their own i suppose you mad bugger ;)
Dead serious. I love B movies and Kitsch and ridiculousness and he is the king of Cheese, Camp and all things Tragically Ludicrous. He's like a Geeky, dweeby, dorky guy that doesn't know he's not one of the cool kids. I respect that. I totally love him.

Take for instance this clip from the movie "Revenge of the Cheerleaders". If you choose to watch it, make sure you watch the whole thing. The payoff is magnificent. Who knows, he may be your new hero too :D

Dead serious. I love B movies and Kitsch and ridiculousness and he is the king of Cheese, Camp and all things Tragically Ludicrous. He's like a Geeky, dweeby, dorky guy that doesn't know he's not one of the cool kids. I respect that. I totally love him.

Take for instance this clip from the movie "Revenge of the Cheerleaders". If you choose to watch it, make sure you watch the whole thing. The payoff is magnificent. Who knows, he may be your new hero too :D

Alright my friend i'll give it to you,i did have a good wee laugh watching him try to dance.But jasus wept he dances like he's standing knee deep in a fucking bog!Again though i did enjoy the clip...cheers pal.

Ever seen Kung Fury yet?

11. Surrender of Divinity - Live God Beheading Ritual in 2004

13 Concerts that you, as music fans, would go back in time to see given one choice (I could word that better but fuck it.)

2. Toss up between Alice in Chains last gig with Layne Staley or Pantera's last concert.

Not sure which day, but it would be whichever day had this

My pick is a bit different than everybody else's. I bought this album a long time ago and this song never fails to put a giant childlike smile on my face. Shows every tooth in my mouth. I would be elated to be able to hear it live.

I could pick any number of concerts I missed by bands that I love (there are tons of them), and most of the picks would be concerts that occured before i was born, or before I turned 1 year old......Like '72-'73 Genesis, Frank Zappa at the Roxy with the '73-'74 band. These would be the tops.

And the Grateful Dead Pick and the David Hasselhoff Pick are ones that I actually would have chosen (my Hoff pick would have been to be in attendance for his 1994 concert pay-per-view that was derailed by the O. J. Simpson car chase. I love HasselHoff, but that is a story for another time) But Mel is the man.

I'd be lying if I said Night Court didn't play a big role in my love of the Velvet Fog:):):)

And Night Court was a great show

I just started watching sometime last year. There's a random channel that plays a bunch of episodes.

Pretty funny stuff.

9. U2 - Live In Belfast...1998 (not quite sure the exact date but the year is important)....Waterfront Hall
10. Lawnmower Deth at Nottingham Rock City, early 90s
12. The Jesus and Mary Chain - North London Poly March 15 1985 (the riot)

10. Lawnmower Deth at Nottingham Rock City, early 90s
12. The Jesus and Mary Chain - North London Poly March 15 1985 (the riot)
Nothing like being in the middle of a riot...YES!!

Would anyone care to start a new topic to get this shite kick started again?

Would anyone care to start a new topic to get this shite kick started again?
Allow me buddy -

13 surprisingly good 'comeback' albums by re-formed bands -

1. Black Sabbath - 13

I mean, it plays like a Sabbath greatest hits LP - here's a song that sounds like 'Black Sabbath', here's a song that sounds like 'Planet Caravan', etc - buts its eminently listenable, and never an embarrassment to their legacy, which I think is the best you can hope for at this stage in the game.

Allow me buddy -

13 surprisingly good 'comeback' albums by re-formed bands -

1. Black Sabbath - 13

I mean, it plays like a Sabbath greatest hits LP - here's a song that sounds like 'Black Sabbath', here's a song that sounds like 'Planet Caravan', etc - buts its eminently listenable, and never an embarrassment to their legacy, which I think is the best you can hope for at this stage in the game.
Thank you mate!

I was thinking of an album to post but it will have to wait i'm off for a bit to listen to that Sabbath album.You've got me intrigued pal...lol!
I just dug it out myself this week and listened to it again - very solid, and can confirm Tony is still a god amongst men :)

Back