6. Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes
7. Adam & The Ants - Kings Of The Wild Frontier
8. Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain
9. The Police - Regatta de Blanc
10. Oingo Boingo - Only A Lad
11. Elvis Costello - My Aim is True
12. Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!
13. Killing Joke - Nighttime

13 bands that enjoyed greater success after parting company with their original singer -

1. Faith No More - Chuck Moseley/Mike Patton

13 bands that enjoyed greater success after parting company with their original singer -

2. Pink Floyd - Syd Barrett/David Gilmour

Want to say AC/DC but don't want the grief.
Want to say The Ramones, but not technically correct.

3. Fleetwood Mac - The great Peter Green left in the 60s. Band had their greatest success in the 70s/80s with Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham on vocals.

3. Fleetwood Mac - The great Peter Green left in the 60s. Band had their greatest success in the 70s/80s with Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham on vocals.
4. Pantera - Terry Glaze / Phil Anselmo .....and think god for that change as for AC/DC I prefer Bon over Brian but Back in Black is second best selling album ever and a decent album on top of that.

4. Pantera - Terry Glaze / Phil Anselmo .....and think god for that change as for AC/DC I prefer Bon over Brian but Back in Black is second best selling album ever and a decent album on top of that.
5. Genesis - Peter Gabriel/Phil Collins

6. Iron Maiden - Paul Di'Anno / Bruce Dickinson
7. Slipknot - Anders Colsefni / Corey Taylor

8. Journey - Gregg Rolie/Steve Perry

9. Dark Tranquility - Anders Fridén / Mikael Stanne

10. The Cars - Benjamin Orr........I think that overall, they did better after Orr.

10. The Cars - Benjamin Orr........I think that overall, they did better after Orr.
11. AC/DC - Brian Johnson/ Bon Scott: edit: actually Dave Evans? was AC/DC's first lead singer
<FookIsThatGuy>

11. AC/DC - Brian Johnson/ Bon Scott: edit: actually Dave Evans? was AC/DC's first lead singer
<FookIsThatGuy>
Never heard of him.Ok m8 I’ll bite “who da fook IS dat guy?High school era?

<FookIsThatGuy>

So AC/DC could be legitimately listed twice!

12. Buzzcocks - Howard Devoto/Pete Shelley

Back