Bagwork video

Keith Jardine was maybe a bit far...
I watched one of your pad videos, you looked way more grounded and composed. Really good stuff

Looking good!

I think u should angle off the bag and step around/turn it a lot more, you stand right in front of the bag a lot. The times that u do it, its after a combination as a defensive maneuver. That's cool, but add a combination immediately after the angle change, because that moment is the best time to attack and will most likely do more damage than the initial combination that initiated stepping around. Angles are everything, step around for defense but also use it to set up damaging shots.Throw a 1-2, pivot to your right side on your front foot and throw that double hook ur throwing, do way more damage than if u just throw it in front of them, and completely erases the chance of being countered.

Real good basic fundamentals tho, keep it up.

Looking good!

I think u should angle off the bag and step around/turn it a lot more, you stand right in front of the bag a lot. The times that u do it, its after a combination as a defensive maneuver. That's cool, but add a combination immediately after the angle change, because that moment is the best time to attack and will most likely do more damage than the initial combination that initiated stepping around. Angles are everything, step around for defense but also use it to set up damaging shots.Throw a 1-2, pivot to your right side on your front foot and throw that double hook ur throwing, do way more damage than if u just throw it in front of them, and completely erases the chance of being countered.

Real good basic fundamentals tho, keep it up.
Hey!

Good stuff, thanks for the feedback! I do have a problem with using angles in general, but especially at the right time as you describe. It's not easy and I have a lot of work to do on it. It's solid advice attacking after I have angled out and doing something with my positional advantage, I will take that to heart. I'll definitely try moving around the bag more and that setup you talked about as well.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back