Bag work

Bring those punches back when you throw them. Snap them. Loosen up a bit, you seem a bit stiff. You don't need your gloves as high in your guard stance. When you weave under, bend at the knees, not the waist.

Keep at'er.

Looks hectic like you are scared the bag will throw a quick counter when you're close. I suggest in fighting sparring to get comfortable with reduced power.

Besides that looks good. Just spazzy when you get in like you gotta throw quick and escape. Overal good technique.

You need to trust your toughness chin and skill and mix up staying close without panic.

Just looks like you should add in in fighting and close range sparring to your repetaur (spelling).

And those upercuts to the body defintely need to be reworked, you're bending forward way too much. Kicking looked good.

You can be a range fighter and hit before get hit, it benefits you though to add trading and close fighting, just to not panic if the fight gets there, like being cornered.

Also practice some diversity with punching power and speed. They are all the same style. Like quick 3 punch combos. Would get predictable if you do it for 9 minutes.

Looks hectic like you are scared the bag will throw a quick counter when you're close. I suggest in fighting sparring to get comfortable with reduced power.

Besides that looks good. Just spazzy when you get in like you gotta throw quick and escape. Overal good technique.

You need to trust your toughness chin and skill and mix up staying close without panic.

Just looks like you should add in in fighting and close range sparring to your repetaur (spelling).

And those upercuts to the body defintely need to be reworked, you're bending forward way too much. Kicking looked good.

You can be a range fighter and hit before get hit, it benefits you though to add trading and close fighting, just to not panic if the fight gets there, like being cornered.

Also practice some diversity with punching power and speed. They are all the same style. Like quick 3 punch combos. Would get predictable if you do it for 9 minutes.
repertoire

I’d say just slow it down. Stand in front of the bag and hit it harder and go a little slower. Dont worry about footwork or movement, try to stay in front of the bag instead of being scared of it.

You have a good athletic base to work from

Tyson Fury at home, with lowkicks.

I like it. As long as you keep training. AND that you train with real people and coaches as well.

Time and experience will take care of the rest.

I like they way you dont follow the textbook.

Too skittish. Settle down.

Your legs tend to be further away than your upper half.
At worst it should be the other way around.

Dig your shots in more and stop doing that exaggerated roll under you do.
Guard’s too low and porous with the amount of skittishness and range you’re showing. You’re liable to get hit with big shots when shots do land, in real life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back