Bag Gloves

danboxing

Boxing / Boxeo / Pugilato / Boxe / ...
@Yellow
Reaction score
Which bag glove is better for x-large hands and heavy-weight boxer? comfort? durability?

+ expensive to my club

Rival RB11-Evolution Bag Gloves
Title Gel World Bag Gloves
Cleto Reyes Extra-Padding*
ZroTwrist Ring to Cage Bag Gloves
Ringside IMF Tech Super Bag Gloves

- expensive to my club

Budget: 110 (item + shipping)

The Cletos are your highest quality bet but they're more than 110 (unless you're not in USD). The Title's have good hand compartment space, but are overpriced. The Rivals, as far as I know, are the second-highest quality gloves you have on that list.

I have the regular ringside IMF tech bag gloves in Large which is the biggest size and is tight on my large hands with wraps on.

It seems that the Super bag gloves come in XL, and I'm guessing it should be a somewhat of a tight fit for you.

Being 195ish and 6 1', as far as the regular IMF tech gloves go, the padding is so thick that I can't punch through my gloves or feel the bag with the heaviest of punches, but they do have a lot of bounce in them which I appreciate for fast combinations.

Love the Rivals

Reyes too expensive..widh I had budget for them:(

The Cletos are your highest quality bet but they're more than 110 (unless you're not in USD). The Title's have good hand compartment space, but are overpriced. The Rivals, as far as I know, are the second-highest quality gloves you have on that list.

My club has a good partnership,I can buy cletos cheaper.

I am really tempted to try the RB11....which one of you have experience with them ?

I m curious about ZroTwrist Ring to Cage Bag Gloves. R2C made a good gear for reasonable price.

I ve already decided to buy another cleto. I m huge fan of cleto reyes brand.

I m curious about ZroTwrist Ring to Cage Bag Gloves. R2C made a good gear for reasonable price.

I ve already decided to buy another cleto. I m huge fan of cleto reyes brand.
Are you using the extra padding Cletos?

Are you using the extra padding Cletos?

no no, i ll buy it. I ll post my perceptions here, relax ! . The downside is the colors ... no gold no platinum just red or black

One member recommends Classics MX, I m thinking about their gloves too.

Last edited:
no no, i ll buy it. I ll post my perceptions here, relax ! . The downside is the colors ... no gold no platinum just red or black

One member recommends Classics MX, I m thinking about their gloves too.
I was asking about the pair of Cletos you already have.

I was asking about the pair of Cletos you already have.

I ve hybrid and training velcro.

The padding are thin and the latex are soft that they become painful to some bag work. They can be used only for a bag work's sections with small amount of heavy hit.
I 've read a lot of reviews about them, I found many similar POV.

I am really tempted to try the RB11....which one of you have experience with them ?

Can't vouch for the RB11's but I've had a set of the RB10's since mid late 2014 and they're without a doubt bloody great. While I've turned into an obese whale at the moment I gave them a pretty good hit for a couple of years and they take it well and I'll be using them when I get back into it.

Get the larger size as its a 14 ounce where the smaller pair are 12's I think. Don't spar with them though as they are pretty firm.

Can't vouch for the RB11's but I've had a set of the RB10's since mid late 2014 and they're without a doubt bloody great. While I've turned into an obese whale at the moment I gave them a pretty good hit for a couple of years and they take it well and I'll be using them when I get back into it.

Get the larger size as its a 14 ounce where the smaller pair are 12's I think. Don't spar with them though as they are pretty firm.

I had the RB10 and did not like them. Loved how they felt tho. So comfy, but the padding was not so good. Hurt my hands with them.

I had the RB10 and did not like them. Loved how they felt tho. So comfy, but the padding was not so good. Hurt my hands with them.

That's why I liked them, was used to thin ish pad mitts for everything and a mate got me on to them. You really felt the impact and they due to the design they (appear) to last for ever.

I liked the added weight as well and the difference wasn't as noticeable when sparring with 16s.

Back