Bae's, Chunes, Curling, Cricket & Footy Extravaganza Fred V2 Rocket - #FreeAngus

Who is the true doormat of the OT

• Total voters
jMtZv.gif
3382516_o.gif

It's true. It's when tardzilla really started to PiP him is when the issues got out of hand. He's been MIA for months tbf
lol what happened?

i think he was more gotten to i exposed his white jeans and megan fox shirt tbh

Me and Mr @Rawex would like to have "pip" explained

I found "pwnd in person"...

Hey fatzy, we don't like low life scum here. Go outside and walk a little, maybe you will find an ice cream truck and everything will be alright.

Pretty sure you will :D
See @Tules this is why you cant trust the russians. This cold weather front came from Siberia. I bet those cunts have some sort of weather manipulation machine and want to make my life difficult.

Well when they are not busy invading some Eastern European hell hole!

Hey fatzy, we don't like low life scum here. Go outside and walk a little, maybe you will find an ice cream truck and everything will be alright.
too bad, im staying. get used to it

2b41373c3383aacfde7fd171820fec74.gif

Its time you and frenzy make up. You might not know this but frenzy was the first poster to mention the woman in your av in the prem thread. Just saying mate!

Its time you and frenzy make up. You might not know this but frenzy was the first poster to mention the woman in your av in the prem thread. Just saying mate!
leave him. he's just mad i stopped answering his constant messages.

No. She is a shitty hypocritical human being with a shitty personality, bottom of the barrel stuff. Why would I make up with her?

Bae

carla_gugino_es_pic_5.jpg

Choon

Curling

sidorova.jpg

Cricket

Footy

leave him. he's just mad i stopped answering his constant messages.
Both of you need to calm down before i pip your pidgeon chests (goes both of you).

No idea what that means though.

No. She is a shitty hypocritical human being with a shitty personality, bottom of the barrel stuff. Why would I make up with her?
i think you might have attempted to make up with the shitty human being by liking a recent pic of mine. facts or nah

Back