Bae's, Chunes, Curling, Cricket & Footy Extravaganza Fred V2 Rocket - #FreeAngus

Who is the true doormat of the OT

• Total voters
What was the poll results before his intervention?

Changed my vote to Kid again :D

Not sure who Kads voted, I assume WEO since he is a Prem fred :eek::eek::eek:

So 2-1 for you :D

Both are laugh stocks of the OT, but Kid is a bit more a huge lost :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the OT.

Calm your tits Deffid Leppard

Both are laugh stocks of the OT, but Kid is a bit more a huge lost :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the OT.

Calm your tits Deffid Leppard
Not really sure if I should care about the OT stories tbf

At one point I read it from time to time and it was just stupid

Not really sure if I should care about the OT stories tbf

At one point I read it from time to time and it was just stupid

OT is really fucking stupid these days. Too much bullshit went down in the last couple yrs. People's irl worlds got fucked up, people took this interwebs shit too far.

OT is really fucking stupid these days. Too much bullshit went down in the last couple yrs. People's irl worlds got fucked up, people took this interwebs shit too far.

jfc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a fucking loser does someone have to be to destroy someone elses life because of fucking Sherdog

@Tules forget DT's shitty 2 pound drum. Go to Emirates and play this song. Maybe then Wenger gets the hint!

This days? Always, m8. Knowsense talk and 8 year old level insults.

Good old days lol

jfc :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a fucking loser does someone have to be to destroy someone elses life because of fucking Sherdog

dude, it was fucking hectic. @kid Pambele saw it go down, he wasn't involved but watched the show.

I got banned from here 7 times due to it.

Back