Badr Hari wants the Verhoeven rematch but he faked the injury

Do you agree? It will never happen again. Hari did not look bad, this means he will not risk his image.
According to his interview with bloodyelbow he wants a rematch against Verhoeven in April/May. So what's the point?

People should BOYCOTT any new Hari-Verhoeven fight

We can not allow money grabbers to ruin the sport like this. 500k was guaranteed for showing up. So why actually fight? And why not fake an injury so they can get a rematch and another 500k?

Both fighters could have given us a hell of a fight!!! The stuff that everyone who bought an expensive ticket wanted to see

But no, they tried to get as much money out of it as possible

Rico is probably in on it too

Fucking ridiculous this kind of crap!! Fuck Badr and Rico for ruining what couldve been a great fight.

what the fuck? Anyone who knows anything about Badr knows that fluke injury was legit. Beating Verhoeven would've been way better for him than just securing another fight. And he won that first round for sure.

what the fuck? Anyone who knows anything about Badr knows that fluke injury was legit. Beating Verhoeven would've been way better for him than just securing another fight. And he won that first round for sure.
I don't think the injury was fake in this case, but if you want to talk about knowing Badr you'd know he purposely gave up in fights twice via disqualification and refused to continue when he could against Samedov because he didn't like the way the fight was going.

I don't think the injury was fake in this case, but if you want to talk about knowing Badr you'd know he purposely gave up in fights twice via disqualification and refused to continue when he could against Samedov because he didn't like the way the fight was going.

how do you know that he 'purposely gave up' in his two dq losses?

that's an assumption you make and to me it seems very unlikely. an assumption that fits the bill imo, is that he cant control his emotions. he's a rage-oholic an that's what got him two dq losses against remy and gerges. people act like he wanted a way out and thus got himself dq'ed......he could have won both fights. especially the gerges fight where he was winning easily.

he can't cotrol himself. that sounds waaaay more plausible than a calculating badr looking for a 'way out'....especially since he has proven that he often can't control himself outside of the ring too. he even spoke about the rage inside that he sometimes cant control.

but if people want to think he 'looked for a way out' in the gerges and remy fights and then 'faked an injury for a way out'.......continue

it sounds very silly to me

@OngBakBoy Sure everything is an assumption as is yours but you neglected the Samedov fight. Do you think he couldn't have continued after that KD?

@OngBakBoy Sure everything is an assumption as is yours but you neglected the Samedov fight. Do you think he couldn't have continued after that KD?

to be honest, i havent seen that fight and i will look into it. but the hate for hari (and on the other side the fanboyism) is so strong that they cant look at it a tiny bit without being subjective. hari never 'quit' in the remy and gerges fight, het got dq'ed because he couldnt control himself. that sounds the same to me as fanboys that claim that remy 'quit' in that fight. both assumptions seem highly unlikely to me.

We can not allow money grabbers to ruin the sport like this. 500k was guaranteed for showing up. So why actually fight? And why not fake an injury so they can get a rematch and another 500k?

Both fighters could have given us a hell of a fight!!! The stuff that everyone who bought an expensive ticket wanted to see

Fucking ridiculous this kind of crap!! Fuck Badr and Rico for ruining what couldve been a great fight.

Badr is a pussy, he took the money and ran not to embarrass himself. The rematch will not happen. Rico will fight Adegbuyi next, or nobody and will switch to MMA. Saki prefers to fight Ciobanu and Bonjasky, lol. About Ghiță, nobody knows anything about him anymore. He is strange.

So you"re basically saying Team Verhoeven is right and Badr gave up?

Badr is a pussy, he took the money and ran not to embarrass himself. The rematch will not happen. Rico will fight Adegbuyi next, or nobody and will switch to MMA.

So you"re basically saying Team Verhoeven is right and Badr gave up?

no no no,

it's this man who is all behind it:

800px-Xi_Jinping_October_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg

so romania and china were buddehs in the past but now are arch enemies due to kicboxing.

I get it now Broadcast, always nice to learn some history of other nations/cultures and how it relates to today's world.

Hari should have a win in glory first. Make him fight gerges they have something unfinished.

i'm sorry, what?

it sounded like you said prizefighters shouldn't be trying to get as much money as possible and shouldn't be guaranteed base purses. I feel like you don't understand how the whole professional prizefighting thing works.

Do you even contract, bro?

Your conspiracy theory is fucking retarded by the way, and you are an idiot. Badr would have been in a WAYYYYY stronger position had he won that fight, he could really have put the squeeze on Rico and Glory for a rematch because Rico would need to get the win to get his reputation/status back

dumb.

Back