Badr hari vs rico venhooven

He was winning until he lost isnt a legit argument on combat sport

Badr got his arm messed up by Rico

Badr probably fucked his own arm up with all of those unsafe roid rage weight lifting workouts he was doing leading up to the fight.

Thats a win for Rico. He came prepared for a full fight, not his fault.

There is no such thing as "winning a fight" you either win or lose and that is determined at the end.

Last edited:
God damnit i just asked a question there is no need to be shmuck..
You're lucky nobody was being a real jerk, you could have answered your own question in 2 seconds via Google.

You're lucky nobody was being a real jerk, you could have answered your own question in 2 seconds via Google.

Just wait before he asks what year Google came about and how he missed out on that.

I know. Im saying they should.

Should they also rule KO's as No Contests because they're "freak accidents" and maybe their opponent didn't mean to knock them unconscious?

You do realise that if they put in place what we're asking for, giving a No Contest when somebody gets injured, at any time during the fight someone could pretend to be injured and get a No Contest.

Your argument doesn't make any sense, Badr Hari lost and Rico won, live with it.

Should they also rule KO's as No Contests because they're "freak accidents" and maybe their opponent didn't mean to knock them unconscious?

You do realise that if they put in place what we're asking for, giving a No Contest when somebody gets injured, at any time during the fight someone could pretend to be injured and get a No Contest.

Your argument doesn't make any sense, Badr Hari lost and Rico won, live with it.
hol up let me fake a broken arm real quick

freak accident shouldnt count as W tbh

A 250 lb elite kickboxer injuring someone's arm with a kick isn't a "freak accident".

He didnt do that. It happened accidentally in a random wild exchange against the ropes. He didnt even realize it happened.

If a fighter can't take their opponent's strikes and they get injured, they've lost the fight, no matter if it was the intention of their opponent or not.

Was it ever confirmed his arm broke? That was said first and then at least some said it was some muscle thing.

The xray that floated around of a broken arm wasn't his arm at least.

Was it ever confirmed his arm broke? That was said first and then at least some said it was some muscle thing.

The xray that floated around of a broken arm wasn't his arm at least.

The whole thing was put under the carpet. He might have gotten injured but I don't think it was as bad as they made it out to be, to the sadness of his beloved delusional fans.

Hari quit it's a a simple as that. Just like he did in the fight against Samedov. To an extent, like he did against Bonjasky/Gerges.

I've watched Sakmongkol fight in a war with a dislocated shoulder for 3 rounds.

Badr isn’t a real chalenge for Rico.
I hope Rico goes to mma soon.

He didnt do that. It happened accidentally in a random wild exchange against the ropes. He didnt even realize it happened.

You've posted 1300 times since joining in SEPTEMBER??? Holy shit

You're very obviously new to fight sports and very excited by it all; my advice would be to post less - MUCH less - and read more.

You've posted 1300 times since joining in SEPTEMBER??? Holy shit

You're very obviously new to fight sports and very excited by it all; my advice would be to post less - MUCH less - and read more.
smh

Hey guys,
There is any rumors about second fight of these excellent fighters?
I think that Badr loss is tragic.

Hey guys,
There is any rumors about second fight of these excellent fighters?
I think that Badr loss is tragic.

If Badr Hari beats Hesdy Gerges on 3rd of March then they will most likely promote a Rico Verhoeven vs. Badr Hari rematch.

Back