Banned
Banned
Reaction score
14733676_699829373500175_8075004679345405952_n.jpg

VS

maxresdefault.jpg

WHO WINS?

Shit thread in the wrong forum number 3

I mean Badr is a legit heavyweight and Manhoef is a MW by MMA weight classes.

So yeah Badr, but he's also a retard who gets Dq'd every other fight and Manhoef probably punches harder than him so honestly I think its 50/50 lol. If manhoef wins its a crazy first round KO or Badr does something crazy stupid. If Badr wins its one of the rare fights where he actually fights to his ability and isn't a total c u nt hitting a downed opponent or anything illegal.

Has Hari always been that jacked? Damnnn

What's with the TS posting all the Badr Hari threads tonight? You got a crush on him?

Manhoef is one of the hardest hitting guys in MMA. (A WW that knocked out Mark Hunt before his chin started to deteriorate...) but he has a glass jaw.

Considering one of them fights at HW and the other at WW.... I'm a bit confused?

Hari, easy.

When Badr is focused and on his game few can beat him, I still can't believe how easily he dismantled Saki when Saki was looking unbeatable. Badr is a bad mf'er when he's focused.

Badr is on equal amounts of roids as prime horsereem at the moment but much slower and less technical than in his prime. A distant shadow of the prime Hari.

Manhoef is also long out of his prime. Even more than Hari and is naturally much smaller. Should be a one sided fight.

Back