Badr Hari transformation

ykufgofccly.jpg

<{1-7}>

Two BAMFS you don't want to fuck with.

K-1 in the late 00's basically became a PED arms race.

Looks like he dropped a little body fat percentage plus the usage of lights to make him look more 3D.

I know these basic concepts can confuse sherdoggers.

When you get older your metabolism slows down which makes it easier to build muscle (or get fat) .

The dutch police found in his house Anapolon, Tamoxifen, Genotropin, HGH. Or, how Overeem names them, horse meat. Silva calls them dick pills. It depends on the country or the region.

I would like to see Hari in UFC.

Rico too.

The dutch police found in his house Anapolon, Tamoxifen, Genotropin, HGH. Or, how Overeem names them, horse meat. Silva calls them dick pills. It depends on the country or the region.

I would like to see Hari in UFC.

Rico too.
i dont think hari has ground game or likes it so doubt he can do anything in ufc

Doesn't really look much different... In one pic he is in the ring in a fight, in the other he has clearly been pumping iron. Relaxed muscle doesn't look like pumped muscle.

tenor.gif

Jones gets done for peds. and is still goat in some eyes.
Look what peds can do ffs.

Looks like he dropped a little body fat percentage plus the usage of lights to make him look more 3D.

Don't forget the tan.

Yup. Less fat, more muscle, "3D lighting" ... and steroids.

Badr knows his way around a needle.

It is impossible to tell if somebody is using steroids by looking at their bodies. However, I saw this dude in his first UFC fight and he had a dad body, now, the guy is looking ripped and vascular.

Can a 33 year old man really go from dad body to ripped and vascular in a matter of months, without using any substances? Only USADA can tell.

Regardless, steroids don't work for fighting. Yeah, you can get a TST body, but that doesn't make you a better fighter. LOL

i dont think hari has ground game or likes it so doubt he can do anything in ufc
You have no idea what ur talking about. Older kickboxers than Hari, who have been retired longer than Hari have had their first MMA win in the UFC. Hell, we’ve had one this year even in Gokhan Saki...

Back