Badr Hari recent Photo

exactly you can't even begin to compare the Mayweather situation with Badr, Mayweather looks almost identical. Badr doesn't even look like Badr anymore.

The man's a thug, and if there's any justice, he'll be wasting away for a while longer after his trial.

Last edited:
He's not I can assure you the dutch legal system is pathetic.

He will probably end up back in prison not too long from now.

The funny thing about this whole thread - it equates to an assumption that off the juice; he'll not make some kind of comeback.
Has it been forgotten that he started his career (with success), at his natural skinny bodyweight? Any PED's are clearly the icing on the cake for already talented fighters.
Now.., I may not particularly like his attitude or potential convictions, nor might I like his cheating if he's been on the horse, but I can tell you that he hasn't suddenly forgotten his motor skills. He can still kick and punch on the button - rest assured he'll make some kind of comeback very quickly.

Indeed, were getting are heads in a bunch here.

His skills havent vaporized. If badr stays out of jail he will be back on weight in NO TIME. With roids you lose them as quick you gain them. The only thing which might be off is his cardio, which he will also gain back quick after a gruesome camp.

The only way badr isnt going to make a comeback is if he gets convicted (which i think is highly possible).

You mean highly impossible, mark my words

I actually liked skinny badr more than juiced.

He relied more on skill and seemed faster and more explosive before.

LOL wat i weighted 75kg when I was 18, now I weigh 95kg and Im 21, and Im faster, stronger and have more stamina than ever, never used anything apart from protein and amino acids. Ghita's bulk is nothing for professional athletes.

Really? and I'm williing to bet if you faced of with him come fight night he'd appear twice the size of you, regardless of your adipose tissue weight. Nothing for pro athletes? yeah, and we also know the reason for that don't we, or do you need filled in on what's happening in this day and age with sports?

Have always wondered what these so called super human fighters would look like of the gear, and who the real top guys would be if all were genuinely drug free.

I trained with a guy once who was then a pro mma guy, about the same size as me but more ripped, about same strength, myself stronger on some exercises, and I knew for a fact he was juicing, and I have never touched the stuff. He was tough to handle but I'm convinced if he was of the peds, like other athletes, they would be a shadow of themselfs, lower confidence etc as a result, and I would have easily handled him, so to all you out there who train DRUG FREE and have made good gains and stuck to it, your the guys, not them.

i'm really curious to see his shape if he shows up on K-1 GP

Have always wondered what these so called super human fighters would look like of the gear, and who the real top guys would be if all were genuinely drug free.

I trained with a guy once who was then a pro mma guy, about the same size as me but more ripped, about same strength, myself stronger on some exercises, and I knew for a fact he was juicing, and I have never touched the stuff. He was tough to handle but I'm convinced if he was of the peds, like other athletes, they would be a shadow of themselfs, lower confidence etc as a result, and I would have easily handled him, so to all you out there who train DRUG FREE and have made good gains and stuck to it, your the guys, not them.

This comes across so butthurt, bro. :cool:

I'm in no way sticking up for these Pros and I do not condone what they do but I can empathise with them to some degree. I've never taken any kind of ped's as of yet, but I can appreciate the pressure to stay 'on top'.
On top of the training, on top of the winning, on top of pleasing fans etc. And alot of athletes will turn to 'help' to get them through. Training 2 - 3 times a day, every day of the week will take a huge toll on the body, and if theres a way to overcome the pain and decreased energy levels, and too keep fighting/training at the level these guys do then its quite easy to see and understand why some of them will take steriods and other ped's.
If you were fighting at that level, on an international stage, in the eyes of millions and you had a break between your fights, would you not be tempted to atleast try?
I'd be lieing if I said I wouldnt be, and can you imagine the buzz they have when they're training harder, they're faster, stronger etc? Its no wonder alot of these guys juice.

Jesus he looks super skinny...

Getting a good psychotherapist should be his top priority right now IMO.

really hope he has learned his lesson

reverse-1250182120_fittycentcatstare_contest.gif

Back