Badr Hari in Scrap with DJ AFRO JACK

I keep reading how Badr is an asshole, a disgrace, this and that, but does it ever cross your mind that it's people causing shit with him? they then get f'n hammered and cry murder. His giult comes from not avoiding it, staying away from these places, he's clearly not the smartest but the chances are, you piss of a fighter, you get a fight.

Ya I'm sure guys are out there looking to pick a fight with Badr fucking Hari...

Both Rihanna and Beyonce are of mixed descendance,one can simply tell by skincolour and facial features alone.

Neither of them have any Caucasian features at all. Both wear a weave and have dark skin (which gets lightened by the shitload of lights that are constantly on them). Both even got nose jobs so their noses would be more straighter or European looking. That alone should speak for their self image :/

I honestly don't get what fascinates people about Badr. There are kickboxers out there with more talent in their pinky finger, and if you're a fan of lowlives too dumb to stay out of jail, these are a dime a dozen.

Huh? When Hari's on, he's the best standup fighter in the world. I can maybe list 10 kickboxers who are close to him in terms of talent, but very few of them were capable of beating him a couple years ago. None of them are way better than him.

Nowadays, the guy has a lot of distractions in his life but if he ever gets his personal life in order (of course he won't) there's no reason to think he can't make another run at the top. It's not like HW kickboxing is the deepest division in the world.

I keep reading how Badr is an asshole, a disgrace, this and that, but does it ever cross your mind that it's people causing shit with him? they then get f'n hammered and cry murder. His giult comes from not avoiding it, staying away from these places, he's clearly not the smartest but the chances are, you piss of a fighter, you get a fight.

For your information,people he has assaulted are a clubowner (in his own club) a doorman (in front of the club he works in,together with other 'friends'' one of which even pistolwhipped the guy),a drunk and out of shape businessman (in unison with others),the yuppie stepbrother of his ex (together with others),a guy in a club (with a glass) and most of his girlfriends. So yeah,now that u mention it,I bet it was them picking fights with a heavyweight champion prizefighter each time instead of Badr getting one of his shizophrenic tantrums.

nope

Neither of them have any Caucasian features at all. Both wear a weave and have dark skin (which gets lightened by the shitload of lights that are constantly on them). Both even got nose jobs so their noses would be more straighter or European looking. That alone should speak for their self image :/

Only according to the one drop rule they both classify as ''black'' but essentially they are mixed as both have European (caucasian) blood in their veigns. Rihanna's ethnicity is Afro-Bajan,Afro-Guyanese..whatever those 2 imply,but basically almost all afro-ethnic people from across the Atlantic with a slave ancestry have european blood in them..and Irish,while Beyonce's mother is French-creole.
Afrojack has a dutch mother and a afro-ethnic father from Surinam.

that's not quite true. they definitely have non-black ancestry in their background, but it could be several generations back. Rihanna's dad is part-Irish, but I'm not sure about Beyonce. they certainly don't have 100% negroid features; as the above poster noted, there's been a significant amount of genetic 'dilution' that has occurred in countries that were former slave colonies or that were colonized in general.

Such a naughty boy

yeah, I kind of winced when I used that term...I think it has a little more of a negative connotation in the West, but that's the anthropological term I was taught!

It's more of a taboo word in the west, rest of the world, everbody refers to blacks as Negros. I personally don't think that the term is bad at all. I mean the word negro is on the black crayon lmao

It's more of a taboo word in the west, rest of the world, everbody refers to blacks as Negros. I personally don't think that the term is bad at all. I mean the word negro is on the black crayon lmao

yeah, I don't go around calling black people negros, but I used the word negroid because it was traditionally an anthropologically correct term. I don't know if that's the case anymore though, haha

Back