Badr Hari humbled by Graham

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Very old and probably seen by all but in case some haven't thought I would post. Badr Hari was very young and we all know what he went on to achieve, at this point in time though he got served.

Last edited:
Still funny af

Hari losing is probably one of my favourite things in combat sport. Not only because he's a shit person, but also because every time he fights these cretinous fans of his crawl from their holes and make him out to be this legendary champion. Let's be honest, he's lost nearly every big fight.

The first time he entered a qualifying GP, he got KO'd and his jaw broken. He was then miraculously given a spot in the last 16 and got KO'd again. There you could even say he was just trying to game the system, which is much more shameful. The first time he reached the final, he embarrassed the whole organisation by stomping his opponent and getting DQ'd. In the same month, he called MMA gay, challenged a dude and got KO'd again.He did then win the IS title by beating Schilt, but got KO'd again in the K-1 final, which was the real big prize. Half a year later, he loses his IS title as well by way of being retarded. Two fights later, he retires by sparking out a LHW, but returns a few months later anyway. The next time he's in a big fight, he talks shit about how Verhoeven doesn't compare to him or his contemporaries and, unsurprisingly, get TKO'd, but chances are he just gave up.

Why does this guy even have fans?

[/rant]

Peter dodged that second blow like a gangsta right into a double led TD... Karma got Badr big time.

As much of an asshole as Hari is I do tend to think Remy milked that stomp for the DQ win.

Of course he did, you can clearly see that he's acting especially when on the stool pretending to have double vision. There's no class in that but to be fair Badr deserved the DQ big time.

Of course he did, you can clearly see that he's acting especially when on the stool pretending to have double vision. There's no class in that but to be fair Badr deserved the DQ big time.

Its the kind of thing you could have been easier to sell 10 years before when being stomped could be played as something incredably dangerous but we'd seen in Pride it took a lot more than a stomp like that to hurt someone badly, this was hardly Wand/Kondo.

Older than whale shit...

Still funny as fuck.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 30"

"Okay, drop dead... motherfucker"

lolwut

Still funny af

Hari losing is probably one of my favourite things in combat sport. Not only because he's a shit person, but also because every time he fights these cretinous fans of his crawl from their holes and make him out to be this legendary champion. Let's be honest, he's lost nearly every big fight.

The first time he entered a qualifying GP, he got KO'd and his jaw broken. He was then miraculously given a spot in the last 16 and got KO'd again. There you could even say he was just trying to game the system, which is much more shameful. The first time he reached the final, he embarrassed the whole organisation by stomping his opponent and getting DQ'd. In the same month, he called MMA gay, challenged a dude and got KO'd again.He did then win the IS title by beating Schilt, but got KO'd again in the K-1 final, which was the real big prize. Half a year later, he loses his IS title as well by way of being retarded. Two fights later, he retires by sparking out a LHW, but returns a few months later anyway. The next time he's in a big fight, he talks shit about how Verhoeven doesn't compare to him or his contemporaries and, unsurprisingly, get TKO'd, but chances are he just gave up.

Why does this guy even have fans?

[/rant]

Because he is an entertaining fighter with a lot of talent.

In the 30 seconds before the start of the fight with Rico when they were stood accross from each other and they were just staring at each other and then looking into the crowd, that crowd and anticipation was more exhilarating than anything I have ever seen in Kickboxing before.

He brings an undeniable atmosphere to the sport.

Does this middle eastern guy have a lowlight video on YouTube? If so, I would like to see it

Definitely don't like him, and doesn't sound like a lot of people do either. I'm gonna search for one

Edit: Found it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back