Badou Jack vs Adonis Stevenson May 19th in Toronto

Badou Jack brought in KSI as a sparring partner for his camp. Sorry, but I couldnt film any of the action, but there was a legit knockdown in the third of four rounds. I cant reveal who was dropped, but it was from a body shot

KSI? Drawing a blank, who is that?

Badou Jack brought in KSI as a sparring partner for his camp. Sorry, but I couldnt film any of the action, but there was a legit knockdown in the third of four rounds. I cant reveal who was dropped, but it was from a body shot

Is he a kickboxer? Something tells me the world class boxer wasn't the one who was dropped.

KSI? Drawing a blank, who is that?
he is a youtube star with 18 million followers. i guess that means something. he has the 45th largest following in the world. he has done some music as well

Last edited:
Badou is such a pleasure to watch. Different styles in this one, can't wait to see who prevails.

Badou seems like a good guy outside the ring too wich makes it easy too roote for him.

I’ll take jack. Backed against him against both de gale and groves and he proved me wrong. Was excellent against the welsh fella. I know cleverly isn’t the best but he made it look so easy. He’s deceptively good and does everything pretty well. I’m now a fan
badou has improved more than anyone in that gym by far. I first was aroung him when he fought Alexander Brand. I thought he lost that fight and I didnt see anything special ablout him at all. He proved me wrong and a lot of the people in the gym as well

badou has improved more than anyone in that gym by far. I first was aroung him when he fought Alexander Brand. I thought he lost that fight and I didnt see anything special ablout him at all. He proved me wrong and a lot of the people in the gym as well

I’ve seen a couple of his early fights and I didn’t think he was all that either. Did he start boxing late or is he just a late bloomer?

There are some very good fighters currently at LHW, it’s a quality devision. Whether he beats all of them is up for debate, but he at least gives every fckin one of them a proper fight. And I think he broke de gale

I’ve seen a couple of his early fights and I didn’t think he was all that either. Did he start boxing late or is he just a late bloomer?

There are some very good fighters currently at LHW, it’s a quality devision. Whether he beats all of them is up for debate, but he at least gives every fckin one of them a proper fight. And I think he broke de gale
he had close to 200 amateur fights and was in the 2008 Olympics, so it isnt like he had no experience going into the pros. i dont really know when he started to fight as a kid though. he told me i am sure, i just have the memory of an advanced alzheimers patient

Yeah man! But Adonis is not welcomed in the states for his criminal background

ha! I did not even know that. Drugs or hookers? Only assuming, based on his persona.

I already got my ticket to the event in MD. It is my home area, so it is a combo trip of visiting and the event. Booked it last minute, but got super cheap flight.

ha! I did not even know that. Drugs or hookers? Only assuming, based on his persona.

I already got my ticket to the event in MD. It is my home area, so it is a combo trip of visiting and the event. Booked it last minute, but got super cheap flight.

Enjoy the show bro!

Pimp!!!! Human trafficking charges

Classic Haymon. Do we see what's up here? The change in venue is already foretelling Stevenson's loss. Stevenson was simply a beltholder and he could keep bringing in a couple of bucks in Quebec so they kept him there. He has really done nothing since the year he got the belt (2014?). This fight is in Toronto because there is no need to fight in Montreal anymore and they are feeling out the Canadian market by bringing the Canadian champ to the slaughterhouse.

Jack will win by late KO. His only concern is not walking into a left early. Stevenson can clip guys coming in and Jack has flawed, slow starts in all his big fights. Nevertheless, it's not enough: Jack wins.

Wow, had now idea. Gives me another reason to dislike him and hope Jack fucks him up.

Really hoping youth and skill here will outwork the bully. Stevenson is an assclown.
I don't think he was a pimp I think he was an enforcer for a pimp

It's a tough fight to call. I'm picking Badou but Stevenson ALWAYS finds a way to land his left hand. I think he only has a punchers chance

StevensonJack_Web.jpg

TORONTO

Back