Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Black people who talk like that are usually racist dipshits themselves.

Remember that Kanye West dude who said years ago "George Bush doesn't care about black people".
Would've like to punch into his face through the screen.

Sure.

Unless his opponent goes to the body and breaks him in half like Ward did, twice.

Kov is done. If he fights anyone good all they have to do is follow the blueprint of busting his lazy guts up until his poor conditioning kicks in and he cries to the ref for a couple rounds before being stopped. The fact he looked like shit early, gassed out, got hurt to the body and then horribly hurt to the head before he gave up matters. He needs to fight cans or he will get krushed again.

Ward 'won' by low blows and Kovalev was winning before the end of the fight.

Nope, he made a joke that was objectively racist. If you dont think comparing a black person to a monkey is racist, then you're probably racist too. There i go witchhunting again.

So what? I'm black and don't take offense to what Kovalev said. Child abuse is magnitudes worse. In essence, racism is merely an idea that lives in someones head. As long as it doesn't turn to harming someones person, who cares??? It is a thoughtcrime and nothing more. Abusing children is pure filth and deserves the utmost scorn and prison.

This is the problem with black community. Too many people getting all up in arms over perceived racial slights while our own back yard is littered with actual violent crimes with body counts. It's nonsensical.

So what? I'm black and don't take offense to what Kovalev said. Child abuse is magnitudes worse. In essence, racism is merely an idea that lives in someones head. As long as it doesn't turn to harming someones person, who cares??? It is a thoughtcrime and nothing more. Abusing children is pure filth and deserves the utmost scorn and prison.

This is the problem with black community. Too many people getting all up in arms over perceived racial slights while our own back yard is littered with actual violent crimes with body counts. It's nonsensical.

What's even the point of this post? Jack can't take offense to racist comments or use it as a possible means to hype a fight with Sergey Kovalev because Adonis Stevenson is also a piece of shit? Have you even started to try and think this through? You've definitely found the complex formula to fix all of society's ills, though, so good on that.

Go watch the fight then tell me. His face says it all

yep he sure thought he won that fight...

So you’re saying he never acknowledged it? Gotcha. Take this amateur bullshit back to the heavies.

Badou jack is a good fighter, talented and can dig deep

Prove people wrong on a few occasions

I think he beats Stevenson but loses to Kovalev

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back