Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
One of those names is former unified champion Sergey Kovalev (30-2-1, 26 KOs), who returns to the ring in November against Vyacheslav Shabranskyy (19-1) in New York City.

During a tour of the Middle East, Jack was recently asked about who he wants to fight at the moment - and WBC champion Adonis Stevenson is at the top of his list. But Kovalev may be coming in at second.

Adonis obviously. Maybe someone we don’t like. A racist fighter? A scumbag, Kovalev has made some racist comments so maybe him," Jack told Sport 360.

http://www.boxingscene.com/badou-jack-i-want-fight-racist-scumbag-maybe-kovalev--121613

That's a really good figh! Badou is always overlooked but the guy is tough and finds a way to win

Yes much better to be mad about someone saying something that is possibly racist than a child abusing pimp.

It's boxing. Finding a racist or a scumbag isn't exactly a daunting task.

Yes much better to be mad about someone saying something that is possibly racist than a child abusing pimp.

Both bad imo. I would be surprised if Kovalev is or at least was not involved in some highly shady business anyway. I know my eastern combat sports guys.

I’d like to see jack face both of those guys. He’s proved me wrong time and again, and I’m a fan now. Think he beats Adonis, think kovalev beats him?

Jack sounds like he searching for a reason to be offended. I hope he brings that energy into a fight with Kovalev and gets knocked out. Dudes shouldn't think cause Andre beat Kovalev that they all can beat him. Sergei can still fuck up Adonis and pretty all the other top guys in the division.

I think Jack better keep a clear head and not make this some crusade. Kovalev ain't shot. If he actually hires and gets along with a trainer, he still kills at LHW. Kovalev has an in and out game that Jack will struggle with and probably lose.

Jack sounds like he searching for a reason to be offended. I hope he brings that energy into a fight with Kovalev and gets knocked out. Dudes shouldn't think cause Andre beat Kovalev that they all can beat him. Sergei can still fuck up Adonis and pretty all the other top guys in the division.

Sure.

Unless his opponent goes to the body and breaks him in half like Ward did, twice.

Kov is done. If he fights anyone good all they have to do is follow the blueprint of busting his lazy guts up until his poor conditioning kicks in and he cries to the ref for a couple rounds before being stopped. The fact he looked like shit early, gassed out, got hurt to the body and then horribly hurt to the head before he gave up matters. He needs to fight cans or he will get krushed again.

Sure.

Unless his opponent goes to the body and breaks him in half like Ward did, twice.

Kov is done. If he fights anyone good all they have to do is follow the blueprint of busting his lazy guts up until his poor conditioning kicks in and he cries to the ref for a couple rounds before being stopped. The fact he looked like shit early, gassed out, got hurt to the body and then horribly hurt to the head before he gave up matters. He needs to fight cans or he will get krushed again.
I literally laughed out loud while reading this. He’s essentially 1-1 against ward and the dude is trash? Lmfao, oh and the shot that started the end of that fight was a nut shot. Not a body shot. Now go shave your neck

Here we go,..Kovalev's lawyer. Did you write Trump's "there were bad people on both side's" speech?

I think Jack better keep a clear head and not make this some crusade. Kovalev ain't shot. If he actually hires and gets along with a trainer, he still kills at LHW. Kovalev has an in and out game that Jack will struggle with and probably lose.

I don't know. Half of Kovalev's game was his intimidation factor. I think the word is out that he's a bitch that doesn't like it to the body. Jack is a good body puncher, if he believes he can win and protects his chin, he can break him down. This game is all mental, and Kovalev has shown some real weakness in the gut and in the head.

I literally laughed out loud while reading this. He’s essentially 1-1 against ward and the dude is trash? Lmfao, oh and the shot that started the end of that fight was a nut shot. Not a body shot. Now go shave your neck

Just checked Boxrec,...he's 0-2 against Ward.

And Kovalev's secret is out unfortunately. I think he can beat Jack, but he has to prove it now. Because he was kind of exposed as a frontrunner. I think Jack is probably more mentally resilient than Kovalev, not nearly as talented though.

Just checked Boxrec,...he's 0-2 against Ward.

And Kovalev's secret is out unfortunately. I think he can beat Jack, but he has to prove it now. Because he was kind of exposed as a frontrunner. I think Jack is probably more mentally resilient than Kovalev, not nearly as talented though.
The fact you had to check box rec to know that says it all. You obviously didn’t watch the fight or you’d know the reason I said he was essentially 1-1 against ward is because it was a robbery according to pretty much every outlet. Even ward acknowledged it... please watch shit before commenting on something. Good game.

The fact you had to check box rec to know that says it all. You obviously didn’t watch the fight or you’d know the reason I said he was essentially 1-1 against ward is because it was a robbery according to pretty much every outlet. Even ward acknowledged it... please watch shit before commenting on something. Good game.

The fact that you can't tell that i was being sarcastic shows how dumb you are, bud. Robbery my ass, Kov lost both fights. Kovalev was exposed as having a soft gut, deal with it.

When?

Your moral compass must be so broken if you're more outraged about what Kovalev said than what Stevenson did.

To me, it's easy. Stevenson is the bigger scumbag by far. But Kovalev gets more heat for a racial depiction of Stevenson. Kov is a POS too, but Stevenson is way,way worse.

Your moral compass must be so broken if you're more outraged about what Kovalev said than what Stevenson did.

To me, it's easy. Stevenson is the bigger scumbag by far. But Kovalev gets more heat for a racial depiction of Stevenson.

Who compared the two? Kovalev's scumbaggery is well known,...Stevenson's isn't.

Back