Bader vs Mousasi would be awesome.

Bader has to win HWGP and Mousasi defend his title 2 times so we are talking about late 2019 . Many things can change .

I'm down. Bader has really turned into a monster, and we all know about Mousasi. Could Gegard defend against a Bader TD??? We all wanna know... And could Bader stand with Mousasi??? We all wanna know...

I presume Bellator has people lurking here. Coker has always been in tune with the hardcore crowd, he knows the things we want. He needs to make that fight happen. It would be interesting...

This was/is a concern of Bellator heavyweight tourny. Their middleweight weight champion would be favored over every heavyweight on roster so tourny though exciting, kind of exposes their division. Bader has seemingly evolved into something special but lets pump brakes- his fight with Phil was razor thin (if me remembers correctly ).Bader- Mousasi is THEE fight to make as long as BMMA continues to do this (plus Gegard no stranger to 205 or fighting open weight for that matter). Mousasi still has his shortcomings defending takedowns against elite wrestlers but has evolved a 180 after he gets taken down (watch Chris fight).Bader can't stand with Gegard - can Ryan bully him with size ? The larger Weidman couldn't so opening line in Vegas might surprise a few people.

Wow you guys are really excited to watch Bader attempt and probably succeed to lay n pray an exciting great fighter like Moose. Really that is the only threat he has to offer. His ground n pound is not THAT good to threaten a guy like Gegard. All we will see is stalling tactics. YAWN!!!

Bader would grind him down at LHW and at HW. He may have a few scares, but Bader wins it pretty clearly.

Mousasi has serious problem with strong wrestlers and Bader is a very-very strong one.

Bader is a nightmare match up for Mousasi. Easy I'd for Bader

After the GP would be a great fight at 205.

Back