Bader vs Davis WHAT. A. FIGHT!

LiberalThaiJitsu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Phenomenal fight. High stakes chess match between two absolute killers. One of the fights of the year no doubt.

Was stunned and so impressed. Bellator destroying UFC.

TS3JzQP.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-24_21-13-28.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-24_21-13-28.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
Yea like the UFC hasn't had a bunch of snoozers over the years.

Phenomenal fight. High stakes chess match between two absolute killers. One of the fights of the year no doubt.

Was stunned and so impressed. Bellator destroying UFC.

Split decision, should be an immediate rematch.

I was both rooting for Bader and had money on him, but in no way is that true.
Bader 2,4,5 and arguably 1. His striking was more effective, delivered more damage and he also landed a few takedowns. Davi's face was busted up

I don't recall him hurting Davis at all. Those that said so are biased as fuck since they made it sound like Davis was beaten within an inch of his life.

It was a close fight. I thought Davis did enough to win since he controlled it, pushed the pace, and landed more but what an awful fight nonetheless.

There is no way the judges should have handed Bader the title for that performance. Davis should have walked away with the win.

idk I liked the fight. What did you guys expect, its two wrestle boxers the only difference is that davis has sick transitions on the ground but he wasn't going to get the fight there with bader so yeah I fully expected a tactical bout on the feet. I think both guys did a good job.

Back