Bader putting Meat-Head thru the meat GRINDER

So what are you trying to say? I never said Rumble and Meathead are the same person and i dont need you to tell me AJ was a wrestler. I just said that Rumble is one of the best wreslter in LHW because he dominated Bader, who is the best wrestler in Bellator, with ease.
People have been shitting on Rumble for years because he get wrestlefucked by DC, said he is the Conor of LHW, said he has shitty wrestling, shitty cardio and ingored the fact that he dominated Bader at his own game, stop all Davis’s TD with ease and dominated Davis for 3 rounds. Davis and Bader are two best wrestler in Bellator right now and probably top 5 in the UFC before Rumble move up to that division.
That is what i was trying to say. But you say like Bader can only takedown bums with no TDD so that Rumble beat Bader at his own game is nothing special?

In both the Rumble and Texiera fights, Bader attempted one TD that was stuffed. Then he panicked and got KO'd (Rumble) and tried to trade blows and got KO'd (Texiera). That's the biggest weakness I see for him--if he can't implement his wrestling immediately, he needs to learn patience and be able to strike while protecting his fragile chin. There are very few guys (maybe none) in Bellator that can exploit this weakness, though.

Anyone surprised a LHW is dominating HWs?

Yeah. Bader looks solid at HW.

Lets petition that heavyweight starts at 187 and above now. How do we do this? Contact New Jersey or Nevada's athletic commission? These heavyweights are a joke.

I feel like Matt put up so little resistance that Bader should have went for a finish.

I feel like Matt put up so little resistance that Bader should have went for a finish.
He went for it a few times.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Was something wrong with Matt's L shoulder? Often looked like a bone was sticking out worse than Sakuraba vs Wanderlei.

Are people starting to see why not renewing Bader was a mistake now?
Every time you see Ryan Bader, Phil Davis, Jon Fitch, Jared Rosholt, or Jake Shields win, it reinforces UFC's decision to cut them.

Lame try. I can tell you have no concept of remotely understanding getting hit hard by any professional fighter is still getting hit hard. And Matt Mitrione did beat Derrick Lewis, but I guess Derrick Lewis is consifered B l3vel in yout mind now because it's convenient for you to label him that. Abd that fact remains Bader could not recover from punches by not only Anthony Johnson which you seem to have a boner for, but he also wasn't able to recover from punches by Glover Teixeira and Lyoto Machida. While Matt Mitrione was able to recover from hard punches by Carl Seumanutafa and Fedor. Which, I'm guessing you are calling Fedor B level because of that typical American UFC fan hatred of hin because he never fought in the UFC. And stop ignoring the fact because of your crazy Ryan Bader cheerleading syndrome. Ryan Bader will have problems with Matt Mitrione punches and Mitrione will have problems with Bader's wrestling. But you are so focused on loving Bader so much and hating my comment on Mitrione you can't even acknowledge that.

You do know that Anthony Rumble Johnson was a Junior College National Champion in wrestling. So Ryan Bader trying to shoot a double leg on another wrestler who actually knows how to sprawl is totally different than shooting a double leg from a mile away on Matt Mitrione.
Boy for a guy who loved comparing matt to Anthony as proof of why he should beat Bader, you're pretty smug here about how different they are.
<{clintugh}>

Back