Bader putting Meat-Head thru the meat GRINDER

Has meat head always had that weird bump on his shoulder?

Looks like his humerus is going to pop out of his skin.

I should have known this was coming when Mitrione made Roy Nelson look like an NCAA all American

Last edited:
ouch, this is just ugly now. complete mauling.

Some nice dump finishes. I never really followed Mitrione that closely. His wrestling is shit.

Meatheads takedown defence is very very bad tonight. Baders shooting doubles from 3 meters away.

This just prove how good Runble’s wrestling is. Bader shoot the same takedown to Rumble and get dominated badly

Bader is probably going to win the tournament.

That's about as dominating a performance as you can see without a stoppage. Meathead had like zero offence for 3 rounds.

Big John just said it exactly right - "This is like being DROWNED."

Bader just pulled Mitrione to the ocean floor.

That was a one-sided Wrestle Raping.

Bader just violated him from start to finish.

This just prove how good Runble’s wrestling is. Bader shoot the same takedown to Rumble and get dominated badly

well that, and Rumble had completely intimidated the fuck out of him.

it was like watching Michael Spinks getting slaughtered by Mike Tyson.

Meatheads takedown defence is very very bad tonight. Baders shooting doubles from 3 meters away.

TBF Bader has a huge speed advantage

Good for him, great victory, he now has like 70% of chance of winning this tournament

Last edited:
Yeah I do hope Fedor Ko's him. I usually like wrestling with gnp like Khabib/Cain/Weidman but no wonder the place emptied straight away. Feel a bit for Bader as there was almost no crowd but the fight was kind of boring. More on Matts defence tho.

I don't think Matt managed to land a solid punch.

Has meat head always had that weird bump on his shoulder?

Looks like his humerus is going to pop out of his skin.

It's from the Travis Browne fight when his shoulder got destroyed. Healed all weird looking.

Back