News "Bad MoFo" Jo Jo Calderwood 2.0 vs "Violence Queen" Ariane Lipski Moved To UFC Brooklyn, 1/19/19

Who wins?

• Calderwood

Votes: 85 49.7%
  • Lipski

Votes: 86 50.3%

• Total voters
Jo Jo says she's working toward becoming a U.S. citizen.
Joanne Calderwood Talks Ariane Lipski Matchup, Training at Syndicate MMA & 125-Division

James Lynch
Published on Dec 19, 2018

JoJo got this for Scotland baby

we need more top 10 Scottish fighters please

WAR Jojo butt punches of death
giphy.gif
Put that sentence into Google and you will get a vastly different an more entertaining video lmao

Curious to see how Lipski does in her debut. I think Calderwood takes it but it should be a good one.

Looks like Jo Jo (2nd from the left) has been training with an elite crew...

JOANNE CALDERWOOD: AMANDA NUNES INSPIRING; VALENTINA; ARIANE LIPSKI; CYNTHIA CALVILLO
Helen Yee Sports
Published on Jan 3, 2019

JOANNE CALDERWOOD: AMANDA NUNES INSPIRING; VALENTINA; ARIANE LIPSKI; CYNTHIA CALVILLO
Helen Yee Sports
Published on Jan 3, 2019

She definitely sounds happier than when she was at Tristar and that she's learning things that are adding to her game. Looking forward to the fight.

Last edited:
This thread could definitely use more JoJo pics, I hope she wins but idk, should be a close fight.

This thread could definitely use more JoJo pics
Sounds like there are a lot of "cheesy ass" (her words) photos and videos in the pipeline for me to add to this thread eventually...

Sounds like there are a lot of "cheesy ass" (her words) photos and videos in the pipeline for me to add to this thread eventually...

Idk what it is man, I just find her really fucking cute. Mix that in with her fight style and what a girl.

Back