Bad boy portugese/english translator

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who is this man? I feel like I've seen him for about 10 years. He has slicked back blonde hair and clean-shaven. Appears European. He seems to have aged a little bit

I haven't heard much of his back story. I don't know his name... but he's so prevailent. He puts a lot of energy into his translations. I feel like he probably speaks several languages very well. Comes from extended wealth. Probably rides snowmobiles and is connected to some powerful people

Do any of you have any background info on this man? His name? He's just confuzzled me for a really long time

Who is this man? I feel like I've seen him for about 10 years. He has slicked back blonde hair and clean-shaven. Appears European. He seems to have aged a little bit

I haven't heard much of his back story. I don't know his name... but he's so prevailent. He puts a lot of energy into his translations. I feel like he probably speaks several languages very well. Comes from extended wealth. Probably rides snowmobiles and is connected to some powerful people

Do any of you have any background info on this man? His name? He's just confuzzled me for a really long time
Well,when people dont be liking his translations...

fc366866d66f6c15812ddab4021278ae25a34e69.gifv

He's usually on point, but tonight homie was lit the F up.

Looked and sounded like he might have partied with Juicehead Jones.

He was all Andre touchy feely and acting weird.
He totally was. I couldn't imagine what it would be like partying with this mysterious translator.

Name: Fabiano Buskei

DONT EVER FUCK ME TONY (FERGUSON)

for 10yrs? I've only noticed him the last couple of years

and before that it was always that tall skinny kid looking guy doing translations for what seemed like 10yrs

he adjusts his translations to make fighters look better and sometimes its freaking funny

once a Brazilian fighter (forgot who) said something like "i told you I would kill this motherfucker! son of a bitch! im a fucking killer" and what we heard was "Yeah Im happy I had a great fight tonight. My opponent is a very tough guy but I could put my gameplan on and won it"

Back