• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

backstage.jpg backstage2.jpg backstage 3.jpg backstage 4.jpg mystic.PNG
Very nice photographs and all....

BUT

These are all after the Russian mafia came in and threatened Conor's life

Is that tweet supposed to be proof of Russian Mafia in the dressing room?

How u gonna bury the lead like that??? I've heard similar things from a reliable source but knew no one would believe a word of it. I didn't hear it as blatantly as u put, but not quite as vague as Anik put it.

fuck we ended up in wasteland boys

What exactly did u hear and from where?

Edit - I heard some unknown, yet official looking and unquestioned men entered Conor's dressing room, spoke quietly with him for a moment, and then left. Allegedly, Conor didn't make a big deal of it but was visibly shaken up by the encounter. He said something short to Coach K and immediately got on his phone.

I think conor is a fabricated star and all, but I would believe that shit. the way putin and that other dictator embrace khabib. Conor looked like shit. something seemed fishy. and that overhand, as pleasing as it was, was definitely avoidable. putin runs the world, the man is supposedly worth 2-300 billion. he kills those that disagree with him.much like the clintons.

Last edited:
I think conor is a fabricated star and all, but I would believe that shit. the way putin and that other dictator embrace khabib. he looked like shit. something seemed fishy. and that overhand, as pleasing as it was, was definitely avoidable. putin runs the world, the man is supposedly worth 2-300 billion. he kills those that disagree with him.

Wouldn't surprise me. I don't think Putin would bother with this....the again he's bothered to meet both fighters in the last few months.

I think conor is a fabricated star and all, but I would believe that shit. the way putin and that other dictator embrace khabib. Conor looked like shit. something seemed fishy. and that overhand, as pleasing as it was, was definitely avoidable. putin runs the world, the man is supposedly worth 2-300 billion. he kills those that disagree with him.much like the clintons.
Welcome to MMA, that dip to overhand is notoriously hard to avoid other than be out of range. As far as your other nonsense, Conor's coach explains why he was "off". The focused on not losing and defensive wrestling almost exclusively.

Edit - I heard some unknown, yet official looking and unquestioned men entered Conor's dressing room, spoke quietly with him for a moment, and then left. Allegedly, Conor didn't make a big deal of it but was visibly shaken up by the encounter. He said something short to Coach K and immediately got on his phone.

The Eggplants will salute other Pigeon's?

Welcome to MMA, that dip to overhand is notoriously hard to avoid other than be out of range. As far as your other nonsense, Conor's coach explains why he was "off". The focused on not losing and defensive wrestling almost exclusively.
You believe others..i believe me.

Is that whiskey I see in the first picture? Perhaps he did smell like whiskey during the fight.

i dont know about all of that but Conor definitely seemed a bit spooked in his walkout

Back