Backstage footage of Nog after the first Fedor fight.

1-Werdum
2-Miocic
3-JDS
4-Cain
5-Overeem
6-Nogueira
7-Fedor
8-Couture
9-Filipovic
10-Bigfoot

I value doing well against the best without ducking anyone, including losses. I don't value cherry picking that ends up with nice looking records.

<{clintugh}>

So I googled "fedor crying vs bigfoot" and of course found absolutely nothing remotely close to what @Readybodisready has been spamming these boards with, however I did find this from 2015:

NEW YORK – Fedor Emelianenko isn’t sure when the last time he cried was. I know, because I asked the stoic himself. He was sitting in a small conference room at the Viacom offices on Hudson Street in Manhattan on Tuesday, and he took a long penetrating look into that godful abyss that he so often does before finally shrugging his shoulders and smiling. His interpreter says, "He doesn’t have a response."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/...ew-york-discusses-what-happened-on-the-island

Seems if a doc said he was crying it would be pretty easy to refute this direct statement from Fedor. But of course no one has

But keep posting your delusions @Readybodisready, I do quite enjoy shitting down your throat on this forum for everyone to see

Man. The only thing I really took from this thread was how much cooler mma used to be

Fedor got shit done. Nobody even comes close.

Fedor always put on a face for the press imo.

He was cocky. No other explaination for him showing up to high level fights in the type of shape he did. Can you really blame him though? After 30 opponents, and beating Sylvia and Arlovski in like 2 minutes combined. I dont think he was motivated. He should have just quit fighting then, rather than show up fat and without any sort of gameplan or preperation.

He paid for it with his braincells
What shape ? What fights have we ever seem fedor Gas in??

1-Werdum
2-Miocic
3-JDS
4-Cain
5-Overeem
6-Nogueira
7-Fedor
8-Couture
9-Filipovic
10-Bigfoot

I value doing well against the best without ducking anyone, including losses. I don't value cherry picking that ends up with nice looking records.

Of all the lists i've ever seen, this has to be the worst.

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

almost got finished by a can

<DirkMavs>

In boxing a can is someone who shouldn't be a fighter - meaning you could take someone out of the audience and possibly beat the can. How do you think you'd do against Fujita

Fujita was a journeyman, not a can.

i recall nog saying he had an injury so he couldnt defend his left side

best g+p ever, right through the most lethal guard in mma at the time

The reason people will talking about fedor and won’t be talking about Conor in future is fedor had a good demeanour and attitude

He’s the anti Conor

Fedor from 2001/2002 till 2008 might be the best ever we had in terms of unarmored 1 on 1 combat on this planet.

It's not just the record or the 10 years of W's it's the way he went out there and performed and showed skills in all areas and the type of fight he will dish out, I'll legit favor that version of him vs anyone else you mention to me.

Yea I know all the complains, some cans snuck in there that was the landscape of MMA, he didn't come to the modern UFC yea money / will / Dana whatever the reason his prime era was also closing fast so what exactly is the point if we take a look ? back in the day the best HWs were in Pride and when UFC had the better division Fedor was done in my opinion so what just see the UFC logo and get his ass kicked so some can point and say haha told you so ?

His style (control chaos and going into dangerous spots), his body (MMA fights, Judo / Sambo competitions).

His training (he didn't left his land and went to one of this big evolving camps to change with the time), his own fire changed (how motivated can one be, when you made some coin, got mad respect, mix with the high society of your world).

You can't ask for someone to be at that level for so long it's a shooting star in our MMA world you can't operate at that level for to much time doing what he has done and keep in mind he also ain't the most psychical imposing specimen out there either.

Also I don't expect some millennials to understand all this, you can't truly appreciate him just for some highlights and having this old timer sherdogers keep telling you how good it was back in the day over and over again.

crying-applause-gif-8.gif

"I'll legit favor that version of him vs anyone else you mention to me."

<OKC16>
even cain? i know you are the biggest cain fan (i love him too), but be honest.

crying-applause-gif-8.gif

"I'll legit favor that version of him vs anyone else you mention to me."

<OKC16>
even cain? i know you are the biggest cain fan (i love him too), but be honest.

Even healthy Cain in normal elevation, what scares me is his striking defense and I imagine a fast, aggressive, awkward Fedor can land one of those bombs. Cain should need to prioritize the wrestling asap but then again a prime Fedor on the ground is easier said then done, while Cain likes his semi control and 1 arm free to GnP you many have space to get up or try a sub then the chain wrestling insane pace/cardio comes into place but a prime Fedor won't go away on cardio so soon it can be15-20 minutes of matching that pace.

I'm like 60% - 40% for Fedor I don't like the match up that much I feel they kill each other brutally in one way or another like total domination but for either of them.

Even healthy Cain in normal elevation, what scares me is his striking defense and I imagine a fast, aggressive, awkward Fedor can land one of those bombs. Cain should need to prioritize the wrestling asap but then again a prime Fedor on the ground is easier said then done, while Cain likes his semi control and 1 arm free to GnP you many have space to get up or try a sub then the chain wrestling insane pace/cardio comes into place but a prime Fedor won't go away on cardio so soon it can be15-20 minutes of matching that pace.

I'm like 60% - 40% for Fedor I don't like the match up that much I feel they kill each other brutally in one way or another like total domination but for either of them.

then they would share an ice cream.
Screen-Shot-2015-09-22-at-11.20.25-AM.png

My favorite mma fight of all time.

His intro song was perfect back in the day. I want my Red Devil Fedor back. Mma got a whole lot worse interesting when that dude went away. He had entire organizations built and fall around him and was greatly responsible of Pride having better fighters during that competition and they did. Fedor later proved it by beating their champions.

Did some of you need him to go another 5, 15 years without defeat and then he'd be legitimate? It shows how little you know. He was the biggest pillar in the Pride organizaton that made UFC a definitive number 2 and Lorenzo and his brother had ring side seats when he fought Coleman the second time. He was the one fighter that could truly tell Dana to stick it, I can make millions on my skills alone and people we'll pay to see it. That's something Dana can't buy.

Truly the greatest of all time. Even GSP and Jon Jones aren't or wouldn't be able to do that. They had to fly under the UFC banner. The interest wouldn't be there and they wouldn't be the baddest man on the planet. Having your No1 HW also No1 pfp, there is no dispute. He's the definition of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back