Backstage footage of Nog after the first Fedor fight.

zwhPwO2.jpg
I actually lost it at some of them FFS

Period pain, Nightmares, Aids

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Oh man. Fedor when he used his entire skillset was incredible, and and scarey .

Oh man. Fedor when he used his entire skillset was incredible, and and scarey .
Fedor always put on a face for the press imo.

He was cocky. No other explaination for him showing up to high level fights in the type of shape he did. Can you really blame him though? After 30 opponents, and beating Sylvia and Arlovski in like 2 minutes combined. I dont think he was motivated. He should have just quit fighting then, rather than show up fat and without any sort of gameplan or preperation.

He paid for it with his braincells

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

almost got finished by a can

<DirkMavs>
And he finished the fight almost immediately after this gif. If anything, this is a highlight of the heart and endurance that he had.

The best to ever do it.

I like all the arguments on here. So stupid. Just watch a highlight. Nobody has come close to Fedor.

Fedor is one of the 3 GOATS for sure. But to discredit what Jones and Silva have accomplished in the octagon is idiotic.

Jones resume was much tougher than Fedor. And Silva has done things that no other fighter has in mma.

Last edited:
Then came back to win it in devastating fashion.

Jon Jones was almost finished by Vitor.

GSP was finished by Serra.

Prime Anderson came very close to being decissioned in dominating ways by Chael.

Jones was never going to tap. So he was not almost finished. He literally stood there and waited for Vitor to get tired and let go.

Youtube auto-translate doesnt seem to be working...

Big nog: Beijing car democratic point Bay Floor shallows taste paso child a little To shop lighting...

Fedor: Even Kamakura Naa's Mona sound to the village boat is in a rice field location...

Big nog: Please also sprinkle when you akj 4 se mist fighters are even more far-turnable...

Fedor: There is a amusing bridge stuck. Romantic.

Big Nog: There is also no night bar rare play not easy on cabbage bear 2...

And my favourite one:

Fedor: I wake up and do ba. It was in preparation side and end date. The news that is going on at the lowest does a 3 b 3 wards. I think it was great. Praise the car.

What .. Lol.

Fedor wanted a third round. And Nogeria never took a beating like that.

Fedors heart in that fight was insane. I dont think anybody else would have stuck in there that long. Thats fuckin pride for you

False.

DqUrUVw.gif

jal82p.jpg

And Nogueira ended up WINNING this fight. That's after almost getting his neck broken(the effects of which altered his health all the way up to now after retirement) and taking jumping GnP shots to the face from a crazed near 400lbs of muscle. Far more damage than the Bigfoot fight.

Tell me something, did Nogueira accept being a punching bag and then literally cry when the doctor checked on him and offered no resistance to the fight being stopped? No he came back and won.

Fedor showed heart, but it was more like an Impala being slowly eaten alive by a Hyena and being resigned to its own fate.

Haha no doubt, reminds me what Fedor looked like after his fight with Bigfoot.

False.

DqUrUVw.gif

jal82p.jpg

And Nogueira ended up WINNING this fight. That's after almost getting his neck broken(the effects of which altered his health all the way up to now after retirement) and taking jumping GnP shots to the face from a crazed near 400lbs of muscle. Far more damage than the Bigfoot fight.

Tell me something, did Nogueira accept being a punching bag and then literally cry when the doctor checked on him and offered no resistance to the fight being stopped? No he came back and won.

Fedor showed heart, but it was more like an Impala being slowly eaten alive by a Hyena and being resigned to its own fate.
Fedor took a far worse beating.

Just look at his face..

You need to go rewatch that fight. He had a 280lb roided to the gills legit black belt on top of him just hitting him with everything hes got for 3 minutes straight..

Nog got dumped on his head a couple times. Both are bad. I think Fedor took a worse beating.

Also .You keep bringing up tears like he was crying the way DC did. His eye was completely fucked. Poke yourself in the eye, youre gonna tear up. Now let Bigfoot pumch you from mount 50 times. Gtfo troll

Fedor from 2001/2002 till 2008 might be the best ever we had in terms of unarmored 1 on 1 combat on this planet.

It's not just the record or the 10 years of W's it's the way he went out there and performed and showed skills in all areas and the type of fight he will dish out, I'll legit favor that version of him vs anyone else you mention to me.

Yea I know all the complains, some cans snuck in there that was the landscape of MMA, he didn't come to the modern UFC yea money / will / Dana whatever the reason his prime era was also closing fast so what exactly is the point if we take a look ? back in the day the best HWs were in Pride and when UFC had the better division Fedor was done in my opinion so what just see the UFC logo and get his ass kicked so some can point and say haha told you so ?

His style (control chaos and going into dangerous spots), his body (MMA fights, Judo / Sambo competitions).

His training (he didn't left his land and went to one of this big evolving camps to change with the time), his own fire changed (how motivated can one be, when you made some coin, got mad respect, mix with the high society of your world).

You can't ask for someone to be at that level for so long it's a shooting star in our MMA world you can't operate at that level for to much time doing what he has done and keep in mind he also ain't the most psychical imposing specimen out there either.

Also I don't expect some millennials to understand all this, you can't truly appreciate him just for some highlights and having this old timer sherdogers keep telling you how good it was back in the day over and over again.

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

almost got finished by a can

<DirkMavs>

This was a peak of what was to come one day.

Imagine if you told Fedor fans he would be knocked out by Hendo and Mitrione during Pride day or TUF days respectively.

Imagine if you told them he'd be stopped by Bigfoot after a beating.. or subbed by Werdum quickly.. they would lose their minds lol

Fedor from 2001/2002 till 2008 might be the best ever we had in terms of unarmored 1 on 1 combat on this planet.

It's not just the record or the 10 years of W's it's the way he went out there and performed and showed skills in all areas and the type of fight he will dish out, I'll legit favor that version of him vs anyone else you mention to me.

Yea I know all the complains, some cans snuck in there that was the landscape of MMA, he didn't come to the modern UFC yea money / will / Dana whatever the reason his prime era was also closing fast so what exactly is the point if we take a look ? back in the day the best HWs were in Pride and when UFC had the better division Fedor was done in my opinion so what just see the UFC logo and get his ass kicked so some can point and say haha told you so ?

His style (control chaos and going into dangerous spots), his body (MMA fights, Judo / Sambo competitions).

His training (he didn't left his land and went to one of this big evolving camps to change with the time), his own fire changed (how motivated can one be, when you made some coin, got mad respect, mix with the high society of your world).

You can't ask for someone to be at that level for so long it's a shooting star in our MMA world you can't operate at that level for to much time doing what he has done and keep in mind he also ain't the most psychical imposing specimen out there either.

Also I don't expect some millennials to understand all this, you can't truly appreciate him just for some highlights and having this old timer sherdogers keep telling you how good it was back in the day over and over again.

I just wish he was able to fight in the UFC during the USADA era.

#Icarus

Back