Back to Vale Tudo: a bare knuckle MMA fight fought between 45 and 47 year old Japanese

What promo was this? Was it legal? Where there other Vale Tudo type rules other than bare knuckle?

What promo was this? Was it legal? Where there other Vale Tudo type rules other than bare knuckle?

They fought in an event promoted by kikuta' s grabaka organization.

They allowed elbow strike on the ground.

So technically Rizin could have a bare knuckle fight or two if they wanted right?

Yes, if they wanted to.

In Japan, people get arrested for possession of marijuana. And you can buy drugs and steroids at pharmacy without any ID. Prostitution is practiced everywhere openly although it was banned in 1950s. You can make a hate speech about lawmakers and burn national flags and they don't care.

Yes, if they wanted to.

In Japan, people get arrested for possession of marijuana. And you can buy drugs and steroids at pharmacy without any ID. Prostitution is practiced everywhere openly although it was banned in 1950s. You can make a hate speech about lawmakers and burn national flags and they don't care.

Sounds like a cool place.

Sounds like a cool place.

I didn't mean that they sell heroin or meth at pharmacy. They sell products which contain ingredients of very high narcotic properties. You can get get high on those and authorities know that but don't do anything about it. Gambling is also strictly prohibited but there are openly operated horse racing, motor boat race and pinball machine that are all against the law. I explained in case you thought I was bullshitting.

Last edited:
Back