Back to training for me

Bekim

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's been a long lay off but I am going back to Muay Thai at the ripe old age of 41.

I am looking forward to it and I have sort of found a gym close by (just need to give it a trial).

Wish me luck............

Do it! Just got into the 40-49 old man bracket recently myself and looking to do another smoker in the next year hopefully.

Do it! Just got into the 40-49 old man bracket recently myself and looking to do another smoker in the next year hopefully.

Once I knock the rust off, I might start looking for a smoker, miss them days.......

Need to cut some weight.

nice man keep it up dedication is the key. getting your ass off the couch and then keeping it on a solid schedule in the gym. Everything else will fall into place.
we are your AA, 12 steps ,and stand up forum is your higher power.

nice man keep it up dedication is the key. getting your ass off the couch and then keeping it on a solid schedule in the gym. Everything else will fall into place.
we are your AA, 12 steps ,and stand up forum is your higher power.

I wish my ass had been on a couch, family, work and all the associated stress......and those are the easy bits......

I wish my ass had been on a couch, family, work and all the associated stress......and those are the easy bits......
hey we have all been there i live and work in china the average work week is 6 days with the 7th being on call. Point is don't start making excuses give yourself up to the program start watching some tile exercise corrections and go hit the mirrors rook

hey we have all been there i live and work in china the average work week is 6 days with the 7th being on call. Point is don't start making excuses give yourself up to the program start watching some tile exercise corrections and go hit the mirrors rook

Yes, I know what you mean, I've even started cleaning up my diet. I have never been that guy regarding excuses.........

The old saying, "If you want something bad enough, your find a way" always rings true for me.

Once I knock the rust off, I might start looking for a smoker, miss them days.......

Need to cut some weight.
Everyone should fight heavyweight.

Plus you got dat old man strength, so it even things out

Everyone should fight heavyweight.

Plus you got dat old man strength, so it even things out

Hahaha, cheers

I would need to eat alot more to make heavyweight,.........

Not sure if the old man strength, regarding hitting things is there yet, just have to wait and find out.....

So, first day back is lined up for this Sunday, really hoping the trainer isn't the sort to teach some sort of Kick boxing and call it Muay Thai.....

It was not too bad, cardio was a bit lacking but still had a little pop in my hits.....got to keeping pushing

Back