Back to Majula

Well that turned out to be a load of bullshit.

<{hfved}>

Knack and Rime...

<{hughesimpress}>
Yeah I mentioned it in a post above. Reddit’s autism should be criminal. Who the fuck fakes something like that ?

Quick question for anyone willing to answer.

So I'm playing SOTFS, and im at Aava. I died and respawned at the first bonfire. I go and use an effigy and click what i thought was the npc summon, but clicked something else instead, and another player came into the game. I never used a summon item, as I only play online for the little player messages, so I'm completely unaware exactly how to summon players anyway. What exactly happened? Is it the covenant I'm in? Or did i accidently leave an item for them to join? Dumbfounded how the MP works for these games, as it isnt my style of gameplay, and wanted to beat it with only myself and npcs. Any knowledge dropped would be awesome.

You summon people the same way you summon NPC's, with that glowing symbol on the ground. I believe that the sign looks different if the other player is in a covenant. The one with the lizard eye is a PVP summon, I forget if there is a second PVP covenant.

Quick question for anyone willing to answer.

So I'm playing SOTFS, and im at Aava. I died and respawned at the first bonfire. I go and use an effigy and click what i thought was the npc summon, but clicked something else instead, and another player came into the game. I never used a summon item, as I only play online for the little player messages, so I'm completely unaware exactly how to summon players anyway. What exactly happened? Is it the covenant I'm in? Or did i accidently leave an item for them to join? Dumbfounded how the MP works for these games, as it isnt my style of gameplay, and wanted to beat it with only myself and npcs. Any knowledge dropped would be awesome.

Player summon signs will look the same as NPC summon signs if they’re not in any particular covenant. You probably incidentally clicked on a player’s summon sign instead of an NPC. Or did the other player come and attack you? If they did, then it’s possible they were simply an invader coming into your game to kill you which you are susceptible to any time you use an effigy.

Player summon signs will look the same as NPC summon signs if they’re not in any particular covenant. You probably incidentally clicked on a player’s summon sign instead of an NPC. Or did the other player come and attack you? If they did, then it’s possible they were simply an invader coming into your game to kill you which you are susceptible to any time you use an effigy.
You all must be right, as the guy just helped me with Aava, and he then bowed and disappeared. I had thought i needed to leave a sign or item in order to ask for help with something. Thanks for the info guys!

Man, I tried to do a "Back to the Firelink Shrine" run, with DS1.

Jesus. Rang the first bell, and now my character is moving at like 1 frame per second, and I don't know what I did wrong. He's so weighed down, and I'm looking at my stats thinking "what the fuck is your problem?". On top of that, I'm just lost, and getting raped in every area. Meh, it was fun for a little while at least.

You all must be right, as the guy just helped me with Aava, and he then bowed and disappeared. I had thought i needed to leave a sign or item in order to ask for help with something. Thanks for the info guys!

You leave your sign in order to allow someone else to summon you into their game.

Man, I tried to do a "Back to the Firelink Shrine" run, with DS1.

Jesus. Rang the first bell, and now my character is moving at like 1 frame per second, and I don't know what I did wrong. He's so weighed down, and I'm looking at my stats thinking "what the fuck is your problem?". On top of that, I'm just lost, and getting raped in every area. Meh, it was fun for a little while at least.
Overencumbered? Remember that your mobility changes when your equipment load exceeds 25%, 50% and 100%. Maybe you equipped something or removed Havel's ring by accident.

Overencumbered? Remember that your mobility changes when your equipment load exceeds 25%, 50% and 100%. Maybe you equipped something or removed Havel's ring by accident.

Probably. It just seemed to happen suddenly, and I haven't changed my equipment all that much. At first I thought it was that helmet you get from killing the boar, but I removed it, and my guy is still just sloggin' it. It's weird, 'cause I made it pretty far in my first run with the game(never did beat it), and I don't remember this being a problem. It's probably just some simple little thing, or stat I'm not noticing.

Back