Back to Majula

Spent 20 minutes shooting Rotten with hexes only to have him one shot me with 2 hits left. This game is AIDS, cancer and herpes all rolled into one.

His swipe attack’s hitbox is so broken, whomever programmed it should be criminally charged. I’m gonna have to come back to this dude.

Got the Gulch giants, now I’ve got my chime and staff for the rest of the game. Iron Keep next.

Got the Rotten with the mace and only enough strength to wield it two handed. Spammed lifegems between pixel-perfect dodges under that bullshit wipe attack.

Just remember everybody's favorite area... Aldia's keep...

Spent 20 minutes shooting Rotten with hexes only to have him one shot me with 2 hits left. This game is AIDS, cancer and herpes all rolled into one.

Throw a bonfire ascetic on that bitch and fight him again to get the Crypt Blacksword and respec your character towards Dark magic. That thing kills and I was bummed they didn't bring it back in DS3.

Throw a bonfire ascetic on that bitch and fight him again to get the Crypt Blacksword and respec your character towards Dark magic. That thing kills and I was bummed they didn't bring it back in DS3.
That’s what I’m aiming for, no idea how I’ll beat him in ng+ tho

That’s what I’m aiming for, no idea how I’ll beat him in ng+ tho
If only you had that old leo ring. Circle right + R1*n and he is an absolute breeze on any bonfire level

Had him 2 hits from death and the fucking fire got me. This game sucks so many dicks it’s unbelievable. Deserves all of the hate it receives. It’s fucking trash.

I might not even kill him again this is getting too irritating

Now I can’t even run past the statues to the boss fog without getting poisoned. Hopefully some of the devs have suffered some personal tragedies since this games release.

Iron Keep will probably make me die of a heart attack. I love how the Knights can randomly sprint at you

Took 7 minutes to kill the Rotten ng+ with a +6 mace

Crypt blacksword obtained. Need 3 more strength to two hand it fuuuuuuuuu

This thing is pretty slow, but the damage is insane. I haven’t fully optimized it yet and the Ar is near 700

Of course the crystal lizard with my Darknight Stone is the fucking one after the rat boss, on the bridge where you have about .5 seconds to kill it or it falls off and despawn it takes off at 100mph. Like I said, EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME IS A TROLL

Now I can’t even run past the statues to the boss fog without getting poisoned. Hopefully some of the devs have suffered some personal tragedies since this games release.
you trying speed runs or what? If you destroy all the statues they don't respawn unless you die or leave the area so you break them then go to the bonfire and they won't respawn then you can summon a couple white phantoms to help if you're not part zombie.

Back