Baby Slice message to his fans

Ed Ruth on Nov 4th
Baby Slice Nov. 19th
and Fortune on Nov. 4th.

Bellator going to have some nice prospects fighting on their prelims next month.

No pro fights and he has fans? Must be huge....

Anyone who lines their teeth with gold is a poser...this guy will get lit up once he fights a decent fighter...Bellator will match him up with bums to make some coin early though.

I'll be rooting for him as it would be cool to see Kimbo's son become a world beater, but I think he's getting a little a head of himself here talking about "his" fans when he only has 1 amateur fight and 0 pro fights.

So what? If tyson, fedor, royce or any other legend had a kid, they'd have hype too

Yeah....yeah,,, no not really.
Kimbo is a lot of things but a legend in mma he is not.

This kid is completely biting off Kimbo, stop trying to copy your dad and do your own thing.

This kid is completely biting off Kimbo, stop trying to copy your dad and do your own thing.

Why does it bother you? Do you think Kimbo would be upset that his son is using his gimmick to try and better his life?

Or maybe he's Kimbo's son, was raised by him, and like many sons, is similar in mannerisms and life itself.

idiot

Or maybe he's Kimbo's son, was raised by him, and like many sons, is similar in mannerisms and life itself.

idiot
Maybe the dude didn't grow up with a father.

Maybe the dude didn't grow up with a father.

That would definitely make sense when it comes to his ignorance and overall asshole attitude. No one to keep him in check so he lashes out at people online.

That would definitely make sense when it comes to his ignorance and overall asshole attitude. No one to keep him in check so he lashes out at people online.
As much kimbo was hated by mma fans the dude came in and tried, he even tried to grow his all round game.

People need to realise how much kimbo actually did for the sport, his son may bring even more exposure to it, seems
Like the hardcore fans never want to share lmao.

Ratings wise he is a legend in mma.

when the hell did ratings make you a legend?

a mediocre fighter is now seen as a legend because people turned in on free tv to watch him?

when the hell did ratings make you a legend?

a mediocre fighter is now seen as a legend because people turned in on free tv to watch him?

Attachments

• IMG_8606.PNG
    IMG_8606.PNG
    105.8 KB · Views: 12
I don't get the hate for him. He is just a guy that wants to try out MMA. Good for him.

No pro fights and he has fans? Must be huge....

Anyone who lines their teeth with gold is a poser...this guy will get lit up once he fights a decent fighter...Bellator will match him up with bums to make some coin early though.

This guy sported gold teeth...I wouldn't say he was a poser:

hqdefault.jpg

Back