Azerbaijan's president picks his wife as VP. Real life House of Cards she is likely to succeed him

S

SouthoftheAndes

Why again is Azerbaijan in the Council of Europe. And what again is the purpose of the 'Council of Europe'? They won't let Belarus in because they have the death penalty and because of supposed 'unfair' elections.

Well okay but by that token

Why is Azerbaijan in?

Azerbaijan has been controlled by the Aliyev family since 1993 when Heydar Aliyev became the 3rd president of Azerbaijan and now his son Ilham has ruled since 2003.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...f735ee31334_story.html?utm_term=.4b2f9102d3c7

She is hot though

Reception+Buckingham+Palace+Heads+State+Government+WKICldJLCE5x.jpg

az-mehriban%255B1%255D.jpg

89bb93cc-fe2a-40c3-8b2d-399dcefa2715.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the type of woman to get just close enough to her sugar daddy to get a nice chunk of the estate and then poison him except this time instead of estate it's the presidency

I'm surprised to read that they've been married for 30 years and she's only 3 years younger than him, and has a career of her own.

I, wrongly, instantly assumed she must be playing him for a powerful position.

Unless she's a better planner than Allah and is playing an incredibly long game ;)

Does Harry Potter know about this?!?

I'm surprised to read that they've been married for 30 years and she's only 3 years younger than him, and has a career of her own.

I, wrongly, instantly assumed she must be playing him for a powerful position.

Unless she's a better planner than Allah and is playing an incredibly long game ;)

That would be some long game and well played at that.

Guarantee you she and her husband end up like Ceausescu's.

Caspian Trump.

That is actually an insult to Ilham from what I have read he is a smarter version of Trump and a more effective leader. Probably will still be in office after Trump is gone as well.

Wow i never thought there would be a people with larger noses than Argentinians.

Only reason he's been in power for so long is because he's promising his people to get the land they lost a few decades ago. Must be embarrassing that a country that rich, with such a huge population can't defeat a much smaller country, even with the support of Israel. At least Christians are winning somewhere.

That is actually an insult to Ilham from what I have read he is a smarter version of Trump and a more effective leader. Probably will still be in office after Trump is gone as well.
He's a 2nd generation two-bit despot who doesn't even have sovereignty over 1/5 of the Nowhereistan he rules.

Back