Awful news: Ray Borg's new born son to undergo brain surgery

Hope it goes well for them anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a buddy go through this recently. It's a relatively common malady and the success rate of the surgery is very high.

Very sad to hear. Prayers and healing wishes to the little boy. I hope he overcomes this and is back to 100% health.

Terrible. Hope and pray for the best for lil Anthony.

Damn man I hope the baby comes out okay, I would be in terrible shape if I was ray.

I have a 2 yr old, I can't imagine what they are going through. Prayer and hope for the little fella, ray and missus.

Good luck to the Borg family. It's terrifying to see your son in that type of situation regardless of the success rate, I feel for the parents.

Good luck wee man.

Gutting situation.

As a father myself, I feel for him and his family.

Sad to hear. That's why i'm never going to be a father.

That would be horrible to go through.Hope all goes good for the little man.

I am sure he has the warrior heart of his dad... # Anthony Bless !!!

Just looked up hydrocephalus and they're saying if it's caught early you have a great chance of not only surviving but living a full and complete life. Hopefully little Anthony is in the hands of skilled surgeons and makes a full recovery.

Jesus man. Life is fucking rough. Positive thoughts going his way.

I just don't understand why people put something so personal on the internet, I mean here is a good example you already have somebody posting somebody elses shit online
he explains why he's putting it out on the internet in the first sentence of the post - "This is not a post I wanted to make but I would like to inform family and friends who we were unable to reach out to"

i dont think it hurts to get some support from fans as well. ease up over there fella life is short

thoughts and prayers to the Borg baby

Back