Awesome World War 2 Documentary

PrinceOfPain

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Don't know if anyone's seen this doccie series about World War 2 yet (the YT upload is three years old) but figured I'd share it for those who are more curious about the events on the eastern front between the Soviets and the Reich which don't usually receive a lot of in-depth coverage.

That's the first of about 18 40-minute episodes available to watch on YT. The series is really in-depth, and is easily among the best WW2 documentaries I've ever watched.

I don't know if it's been posted before, but for anyone who enjoys war documentaries, and has an interest in the second world war, I think it ranks as absolutely essential viewing.

Edit: Apparently you can't watch the video on other websites, so just follow the link to Youtube.

thanks I will watch.

Battlefields, while british, still remains one of my favs.

Thanks for posting it man
When i have the time , ill be definatly checking it out
Cheers

I always watch something before passing out, and I'm embarrassed to admit the percentage of WWII documentaries on that list... Anyway, I'd like to see even more stuff about the eastern front.

Thanks. I want to return the favor, so I would recommend you the French "Apocalypse: World War 2" and British "War of the century".

Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I'm sure many of you have seen it, but 'World War 2 in Colour' is a great series.

I always watch something before passing out, and I'm embarrassed to admit the percentage of WWII documentaries on that list... Anyway, I'd like to see even more stuff about the eastern front.

I'm the same way. I've thrown on a lot of WW2 documentaries when going to sleep.

What do the war room WW2 experts think of this speech? Is Hitler correct in attributing the conflict to Roosevelt? I did a little digging and it does appear that America was simultaneously calling for Peace publicly while undermining peace treaties in Europe.

What do the war room WW2 experts think of this speech? Is Hitler correct in attributing the conflict to Roosevelt? I did a little digging and it does appear that America was simultaneously calling for Peace publicly while undermining peace treaties in Europe.

He lost, get over it....

Back