Awesome Sequence from DC vs. Volkan, DC Eats Volkans Shots and Keeps Coming Forward

I don't, I like both fighters but I think Gus gets finished by Rumble every time.
Crumbles retired. Gus is still here.
Gus had a better outing against dc than both of crumbles fights w dc put together. Non headbutted gus wins,with that look in his eye.

I don't know if you could say he beat the Reem on the feet. He ko'd Alistair on the ground after opportunistically taking him down. On the feet Overeem definitely did more damage.

I also don't know if its fair to say he beat Ngannou on the feet. I thought he was losing the striking while Ngannou was resh and used his wrestling gameplan well to escape the exchanges. He did outstrike a gassed Ngannou though.
He out struck both those guys standing by a pretty wide margin

DC is one of the best ever. One of the toughest guys in history. I dont think there is a man past present or future of any weight that DC wouldn't be down to fight with everything on the line.

It's absolutely crazy how raw of a deal he got against Jon. He will forever have those two loses to Jon and possibly only Jon if he beats Stipe. Imagine how undeniable DC will be on the GOAT list if he beats Stipe...We all know Jon was juicing all along especially for those two wins over DC, but the fights still happened. Jon beat DC twice and Jon lever lost.

Who has a better to claim to being better than other?

DC:
Only lost to Juiced Jon
Dual weight champion
Undefeated in two weightclasses
Beat guys that prolly would starch Jon

JJ:
Juicer
Never lost
Beat more champions than DC
Beat DC twice, once by finish
Never moved up tho

I think you almost have to say DC is greater than JonJ if DC beats Stipe.

Dude is a tank. Absolutely sonned Volkan.

Feel so sorry for the guy.
Just see this thread.
Got into a situation where it doesn’t matter what he does it always have someone who will say Pokes wins over him denies let him taking the LHW GOAT status.

If was not for JuicemessPokes,DC record would be impeccable.

He is the LHW GOAT IMHO.

Crumbles retired. Gus is still here.
Gus had a better outing against dc than both of crumbles fights w dc put together. Non headbutted gus wins,with that look in his eye.

Yeah Rumble's gone, but it's a matter of styles making fights. Gus is a worse matchup for DC and Jones due to his uncanny wrestling ability, heart, and overall grappling pedigree. Rumble doesn't threaten as much in the wrestling department and crumbles when taken down and held there. But Gus stands zero chance against Rumble, since that fight will always be a striking battle and we clearly saw who is the much better striker.

But Gus stands zero chance against Rumble, since that fight will always be a striking battle and we clearly saw who is the much better striker.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back