Awesome Sequence from DC vs. Volkan, DC Eats Volkans Shots and Keeps Coming Forward

But people will say... "Stipe hits like a smart car"... So Pumped for the fight. Cormier back at heavyweight. Going to be interesting and worth $65...
lol people should say something about stipe! theres no comparison between volkan and stipe even just as strikers, let alone the size, power, speed, weight class, wrestling etc..

To me it's clear the only thing that stops him from beating Jones is Mental.

DC's a fuckin bulldog, absolute beast.

anyone who gives this dude some of that unwarranted hate is a fuckin bitch.

Nope, he will be known as a the guy who horn obliterated twice against his greatest rival.

He can beat up Rumble and Gus(barely) but when it really, REALLY meant something....he got smashed. Just ask him yourself if he is content with having lost to Jones TWICE(JJ no pop dirty the 1st fight).....you clueless doofus.
I have spoken to him about it... you clueless doofus

Last edited:

Dude is a tank. Absolutely sonned Volkan.

What the Hel is that thread title?

DC eats Volkan shots and keeps coming forward?

That vid is just DC blasting away on Volkan.

Stipe isn't Volkan. Stipe is going to attack him back for sure, and then what? Stipe has stopped 5 of his last 6 opponents.

it's so strange how underestimated the longest defending UFC HW champion ever is.

i think if Ngannou had done exactly what Stipe had done people wouldn't even be giving DC a chance.

DC will always be the greatest LHW that isn't Jon Jones. Put him in there with ANYONE and I will, without hesitation, say DC wins. He's crazy.

Yup, no other LHW is anywhere near him or Jones. Sure, Gus can pull off a win against DC or Jones considering how close he came, but Gus also gets destroyed by Rumble. DC beats every LHW that isn't Jones, and Jones beats every LHW.

Dude, as a 5’10-5’11 stock chubby guy with an average reach, I fucking love D.C.

But he looked like shit in that clip man. Legs barley look under him. Slow, moving awkwardly across the ring. He doesn’t seem to have half the mobility he used to have.

I think I’m calling it, Stipe beats D.C.

Yup, no other LHW is anywhere near him or Jones. Sure, Gus can pull off a win against DC or Jones considering how close he came, but Gus also gets destroyed by Rumble. DC beats every LHW that isn't Jones, and Jones beats every LHW.
I believe gus could beat rumble if he got a rematch.

both guys landed some hard shots, both guys showed they got some chins on them lol. the wrestling was the big difference.

giphy.gif

I remember!
Didn’t see this fight that second hammer fist was a real dick move

Didn’t see this fight that second hammer fist was a real dick move
I agree with you. DC got overexcited with the finish, the last hammer fist was unnecessary.

Last edited:
Watching him throw Barnett around like a rag doll was the wake-up call for me. I fully expect him to dominate Stipe if he doesn't get KO'd quickly.

man, its a mistake to think this way

look closer... since that fight, stipe has fought and beaten all these guys on the feet:

Roy Nelson
Mark Hunt
Andrei Arlovski
Fabricio Werdum
Alistair Overeem
Junior dos Santos
Francis Ngannou

if you think struve can replicate what he did 6 years ago... JEEZ BRAH!
I don't know if you could say he beat the Reem on the feet. He ko'd Alistair on the ground after opportunistically taking him down. On the feet Overeem definitely did more damage.

I also don't know if its fair to say he beat Ngannou on the feet. I thought he was losing the striking while Ngannou was resh and used his wrestling gameplan well to escape the exchanges. He did outstrike a gassed Ngannou though.

Back