Awesome Sequence from DC vs. Volkan, DC Eats Volkans Shots and Keeps Coming Forward

When it's all said and done, his only loss will have been to a proven steroid user. A loss that will only count to losers like yourself.

Respect the GOAT DC, he'd smack you on the way to a fight.
Nope, he will be known as a the guy who horn obliterated twice against his greatest rival.

He can beat up Rumble and Gus(barely) but when it really, REALLY meant something....he got smashed. Just ask him yourself if he is content with having lost to Jones TWICE(JJ no pop dirty the 1st fight).....you clueless doofus.

Nope, he will be known as a the guy who horn obliterated twice against his greatest rival.

He can beat up Rumble and Gus(barely) but when it really, REALLY meant something....he got smashed. Just ask him yourself if he is content with having lost to Jones TWICE(JJ no pop dirty the 1st fight).....you clueless doofus.
DC is balls deep in your head.

lyricists: (old school) JayZ, (old) Nas, Rakim, Em, Pun, Biggie, KRS - in no particular order
honorable mention to Talib Kweli, Black Thought, Mos Def, Busta, Method Man
If its just pure lyical talent level/ability then I'd have to give it to Jay Electronica, or at least rank him somewhere in the top 3. The man has an atrocious work ethic and seems to be a compulsive liar but shit like The Pledge is in a class of its own.

Daniel Cormier is an absolute ANIMAL. Relentless.

GOAT material.
Absolutely. In and out of the ring. Just seems very down to earth for all that he's accomplished. Remember a few years ago when he was universally hated for no reason? So strange.

If its just pure lyical talent level/ability then I'd have to give it to Jay Electronica, or at least rank him somewhere in the top 3. The man has an atrocious work ethic and seems to be a compulsive liar but shit like The Pledge is in a class of its own.
Work ethic? He's put out like 2 albums in 10 years? And lyrically IMO there's Aesop Rock then everyone else.

DC made poor Squidward his bitch out there. Owned him in every single aspect of MMA and ate his punches like tic-tags

Stipe is a different animal though

Fuck I can't wait

He is REALLY fast for a 200+lb guy.

It will be interesting to see how his hands and wrestling match up against Miocic.

Not so sure how well he will do at HW. I remember his UFC run in HW really wasn't that impressive and I was surprised at how bad he started to look. I remember one of the TD's he tried on Roy failed and I was shocked.

When he went to LHW he looked much more impressive.

LOL a@ putting Jay Z before Nas. Also Double LOL at not mentioning AZ, the only guy who could hang lyrically with Nas.
read his original post again. He said in no particular order. Early AZ was the absolute shit - smooth and smart.
dude. Major MAJOR props for mentioning Jay Elec. Not a great song maker, and we've been waiting on the debut album for 10 years... but you are correct when it comes to pure lyricism he is up there with anybody.

DC is balls deep in your head.
You dreamin about DC’s testacles along with @Sapp and tryin hard to deflect.
Shawn-Michaels-Gif-Images.gif

Don’t ignore the shaft guys.

You dreamin about DC’s testacles along with @Sapp and tryin hard to deflect.
Shawn-Michaels-Gif-Images.gif

Don’t ignore the shaft guys.
Look at your AV and tell me you don't think of DC all the time. It's cool man your one of those internet trolls.

Look at your AV and tell me you don't think of DC all the time. It's cool man your one of those internet trolls.
Weak-ass response @Gabe , ....keep your day job as the school janitor and give up posting dumb sh*t. Peace.

Daniel Cormier is an absolute ANIMAL. Relentless.

GOAT material.

P4P one of the best fighters ever in MMA, for sure. Seems like such a cool guy too, one of those fighters i'd love to meet.

Fair enough.

From my angle, if Stipe gets rocked by Struve, DC is gonna chin check him something fierce....

I guess we'll find out soon enough....One of the best scraps of the year!
man, its a mistake to think this way

look closer... since that fight, stipe has fought and beaten all these guys on the feet:

Roy Nelson
Mark Hunt
Andrei Arlovski
Fabricio Werdum
Alistair Overeem
Junior dos Santos
Francis Ngannou

if you think struve can replicate what he did 6 years ago... JEEZ BRAH!

Back