Awesome Sequence from DC vs. Volkan, DC Eats Volkans Shots and Keeps Coming Forward

DC is badass, but Volkan is about to get KO’d by Shogun. Gimme fight for DC.

Looking forward to the Stipe fight. Has a superfight feeling to it.

source.gif

Dat grit...

It would be so awesome to see him take the HW strap
dude looks like an angry baby right there

DC is badass, but Volkan is about to get KO’d by Shogun. Gimme fight for DC.

Looking forward to the Stipe fight. Has a superfight feeling to it.
I dont think dc gonna bother w defending lhw title unless corruption wins out and jones is freed

fighting rumble he doesnt care about getting hit except for jones

I have a tough time rooting against either of these guys.

I’m leaning towards stipe. Just seems like an awesome dude, but so is dc.

I guess I’m hoping stipe wins moreso than I’m hoping dc loses.

Should be fun either way.

Stipe’s punching power could be the difference maker.
There's no doubt that these are two of the most decent men on the roster.

I would not mind seeing Stipe win; it's not like I hate the guy. He's more relatable than DC. He's that guy with the weird name who wins the world title and then screams "I'M THE WORLD CHAMP!" like a Sherdogger.

DC will always be the greatest LHW that isn't Jon Jones. Put him in there with ANYONE and I will, without hesitation, say DC wins. He's crazy.

fighting rumble he doesnt care about getting hit except for jones
One of the underrated chins of all time. I'm surprised he rarely gets mentioned in that convo when "best chin" threads are made. The Jones kick was brutal, but DC leaned right into it, and it still took him several seconds to fall down. Most people would have been out on their feet. Plus Bones had a little *extra* on that kick if you know what I mean.

You think im gonna just come out here and not win the hw title while holdind the lhw title and bury your career even further? Your so fake jon jones

One of the underrated chins of all time. I'm surprised he rarely gets mentioned in that convo when "best chin" threads are made. The Jones kick was brutal, but DC leaned right into it, and it still took him several seconds to fall down. Most people would have been out on their feet. Plus Bones had a little *extra* on that kick if you know what I mean.
that was one of the most gut wrenching losses to watch
rooting for DC throughout that rivalry, and you can just tell he was doing everything to keep conscious while he was getting KOed

DC and Miocic are the two smartest fighters when it comes to applying gameplan and adjusting on the fly.

also, Drago Volkov would wreck DC. This is not Strikeforce and DC has no business at HW.

20140518103913_1DX_7259.JPG

that was one of the most gut wrenching losses to watch
rooting for DC throughout that rivalry, and you can just tell he was doing everything to keep conscious while he was getting KOed
I've only been a hardcore MMA fan for 3 years, so I have limited experience in live events (have ordered 75% of PPV's since 194), but am a total sports fanatic - love basketball, football, baseball, boxing & swimming. The reason that I mention this is because UFC 214 was (outside of any NBA finals including Lebron James) my most anticipated sporting event EVER. Jones vs. DC had everything you want in a high level sporting event, and I really thought he was gonna do it. I watched it with my brother and GF, and when Rogan shockingly went over to talk to DC I remember just muttering at my TV "I don't wanna see this shit..." - I was so hurt. Good to see DC getting his due around here after years of hate.

Back