Awesome Sequence from DC vs. Volkan, DC Eats Volkans Shots and Keeps Coming Forward

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

Dude is a tank. Absolutely sonned Volkan.

Daniel Cormier is an absolute ANIMAL. Relentless.

GOAT material.

But people will say... "Stipe hits like a smart car"... So Pumped for the fight. Cormier back at heavyweight. Going to be interesting and worth $65...

DC stood with Volkan for almost the whole round and still beat him easily.

Daniel Cormier is an absolute ANIMAL. Relentless.

GOAT material.
I wonder if he can take stipes shots like that. Hes gonna be able to need to,to win.

WAR DC
WAR AKA

DC ran over Volkan.

Dude is a wrecking ball. Juicehead Jones aside, he is one of the greatest LHWs ever. Incredible fighter.

R..remember the time he uppercutted bigface in the clinch and he dropped like a sniper shot hit him?

R..remember the time he uppercutted bigface in the clinch and he dropped like a sniper shot hit him?
giphy.gif

I remember!

DC is in the GOAT conversation, IMO.

His resume is comparable to anyone you want to mention. Beat multiple top ten fighters, in two weight classes.

BEAST.

Volkan's footwork and angles are about like a shot Shogun's here. Just my opinion.
Stipe will be fast and furious.

Funny how volkan said he'd knock DC out, but he was the one getting hurt on the feet.

He is REALLY fast for a 200+lb guy.

It will be interesting to see how his hands and wrestling match up against Miocic.
Agreed not many people talk about his speed. The first time I saw him fight was against Mir and I just remember thinking how crazy fast he was for a fat dude. Meanwhile every comment I've seen about that fight makes it seem like DC looked terrible. Not sure if they were comparing it to his previous performances but being my first time seeing him fight I was really impressed.

Damn, that gif showed me how hard and clean that first right hand landed for DC, set that whole onslaught on. Volkan looked right at the clock after that hard ass right.

Big DC fan and want him to take out Stipe

DC is 100% the GOAT.

It's a shame micro doser has clouded people's perception.

Literally nothing landed hard and clean there but okay

Back