Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.4 (April 27 U.S. Release; Six Untitled MCU Films Get Release Dates)

How much will Infinity War earn in the U.S. after its theatrical run?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GhostZ06 @Strychnine You guys digging the new Iron Man armor?

hot-toys-avengers-infinity-war-iron-man-thor-collectible-figure-1.jpg
A picture probably doesn't do it justice. I'll have to see it in action before deciding.

I hope the fight scenes are good. In most Marvel movies I find the fight scenes to have off moments for me.

Literally the vibes im getting

(Time stamped)

So epicccc

I see your Final Countdown and raise you a....

Shorten that up, put it over the trailer, and just make sure that drum solo is timed with Thanos emerging from the portal. No dialogue needed, Phil Collins can tell the story.

Shorten that up, put it over the trailer, and just make sure that drum solo is timed with Thanos emerging from the portal. No dialogue needed, Phil Collins can tell the story.

Hell yea

Nah, bro. Thanos' theme tune is When the Man Comes Around. It's got that, shit's gonna get Biblical vibe:cool:

Cash with That Look in his eye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All:)

Nah, bro. Thanos' theme tune is When the Man Comes Around. It's got that, shit's gonna get Biblical vibe:cool:

Cash with That Look in his eye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All:)

I'll trade you that covering the first scene we get of Thanos in the movie itself, if you help me have Spidey literally feeling it in the air tonight and Thanos drum-soloing out of that portal in a trailer. Youtube hasn't helped me yet lol.

I hope the fight scenes are good. In most Marvel movies I find the fight scenes to have off moments for me.

It's been mixed IMO sometimes good sometimes bad. Civil War and Winter Soldier have been the best I think.

Im also calling that Spider man dies only to be revived later

It's been mixed IMO sometimes good sometimes bad. Civil War and Winter Soldier have been the best I think.

I agree, Civil War and Winter Soldier have been very good, so i'm happy that the Russos will be handling Infinity War. I hope they handle Hulk well. I didn't like Whedon's fight scenes.

So I read apparently

Thanos's motive is that he wants to save his half of the universe
and in order to do this he needs to get rid of the other half.

Now committing this isnt an easy tasks. Its intergalactic genocide. Which is why he needs to aquire the stones in order to achieve this.

Now depending on the viewer, it is up to them to view this as a good or an evil motive.

They are going to do a 90s heist type were he smashs and grabs and everyone is playing catch up.

Pretty interesting. I think this is alot deeper than impressing mistress death. I just read this on instagram. Not sure how to embed.

Last edited:
marvel-avengers-infinity-war-infinity-gauntlet-life-size-collectible-hot-toys-903428-01.jpg

$930..

Hnnnnnnnggggghhhh!

Hawkeye and Ant-man are not in any of the promotion and marketing. They will be in the movie though.

I'm thinking they might play some sort of "here comes the cavalry" role in the movie. Maybe Antman uses 10,000 ants and makes them the size of tigers to fight off the alien army. That'd be cool.

Siafu ants are in Africa and are super super nasty, that would be an awesome scene.

Be super awesome. They can bring in like hornets/wasp for the air supremacy

Tony's new suit is called the Bleeding Edge armor and its rocket thrusters allow him to travel to deep space.

He looks like Blue Beetle from DC.

How are they going to fit in all these superheroes and villains? You have the GOTG with Thor up in space, Cap, Winter, Scarboobs, Token Black Nation all in Africa, and then Stark, with Strange, and Hulk, Spidey, shaolin monk, in NYC. I guess we will see lots of Black Order.

How are they going to fit in all these superheroes and villains? You have the GOTG with Thor up in space, Cap, Winter, Scarboobs, Token Black Nation all in Africa, and then Stark, with Strange, and Hulk, Spidey, shaolin monk, in NYC. I guess we will see lots of Black Order.

It took 10 years and 18 movies to build up the heroes. I dont think there is much left.

The movie is 2hrs an 36 minutes.

The heroes are divided up in teams. My assumtion we get to see the chemistry between them.

The movie focus's on thanos's motive. Him acquiring the infinity stones to go through his plans.

The movie is taking 90s heist type were thanos smashes and grabs and everyone else is playing catch up.

I think we see stops in space, NYC, Wakanda and one other location. The movie closes with what's left of the Avengers in the final location, surveying the apocalypse that's unfolded until we close on a glimmer of hope.

That seems to be what the promotional stuff has implied so far. I think the space stuff is gonna be Guaradians/Thor centric, NYC is gonna be all about Strange/Stark and that dynamic(plus Spidey), and Wakanda is gonna be Cap/Bucky/BP centric. The last half hour is the battle to end all battles and the convergence of all those threads.

Not sure if stupid or just completely retarded.
It made less than half of that DOMESTICALLY. It’s total box office was 1.132 BILLION dollars and was one of the most loved of any MCU movie, behind WINTER SOLDIER which is another Captain America movie almost universally regarded as the best MCU film, & it too had a fantastic box office (715 million)

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2016.htm

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel14b.htm
I've rewatched everything in prep for Infinity War and I've gotta say that the Cap films are consistently the best. I really loved his origin story and Winter Soldier is incredible for a superhero movie. Civil War is damn good too. I love the Avengers films too, it's that fucking theme, it's so epic!

For the solo films, they all got a bit worse mainly, except Captain America ones, which progressively got better IMO. Thor Ragnarok was better than 2 though, but that's not saying much. It's between Guardians 2 and Thor 2 as the worst follow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back