Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is Russian actor Yan Tsapnik who can replace injured Renner.
g_f6f5b2683d7e90b0757bcabee9229f23_2_700x600.jpg
1327333947_big.jpg
<TheWire1><mma4>[omg1]

Infinity Wars is a Marvel Everybody movie.

Thanos is going to be the focal point of the story, he'll be going on a road trip collecting stones, so he's going to be in every scene.

You want a movie with just Thanos ... where he's by himself washing his spaceship for two hours in his sexy tank top ???

Thanos is going to be the focal point of the story, he'll be going on a road trip collecting stones, so he's going to be in every scene.

You want a movie with just Thanos ... where he's by himself washing his spaceship for two hours in his sexy tank top ???

His henchman are going to get the stones. Don't fight your urges by trying to rationalize infinity war as a Thanos movie. Deep down you want Thanos to have his purple thug to riches standalone movie.

Sees full golden armour and crown combo on floating space chair

"This is poor as fuck"

Later sees space wife beater

"This guy has some money, y'all" :eek:
It's s Kanye tank top

He's using performance enhancing infinity stones

Nah, that's no different from a Powerlifter wearing a multi-ply Bench Shirt. You still got to have the muscle to use it right;)

Keep going...I'm almost there...<{jackyeah}>

The head looks just a hair too small... but I guess he's just a jacked blue guy. :cool:

The head looks just a hair too small... but I guess he's just a jacked blue guy. :cool:

Thor, "I am the Odin-son! God of Thunder and rightful heir to the throne of Asgard!"

Thanos, "Yeah, but do you even Lift, bro?":)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back