Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.2 (Watch the Leaked Comic-Con Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he knows the Marvel and Disney lawyers well.
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Jeez he's just giving credit to the incredible amount of work that goes on behind the scenes.

He should have asked the costume designers to make his costume have long sleeves so he can wear protective gear underneath.

http://www.independent.ie/entertain...illain-in-avengers-infinity-war-35908289.html

It looks like Tom Vaughan Lawlor is in for very, very big things.

The Irish actor made a name for himself as Nidge in RTE's critically acclaimed gangland drama Love/Hate until 2014, but after a string of successful parts on these shores, he has his sights set on Hollywood.

Lawlor, from Dundrum, was picture filming opposite Benedict Cumberbatch in the Avengers: Infinity War in Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday, attacking Doctor Strange, prompting speculation he's lined as the new mystery villain in the blockbuster franchise.

BGUK_911588_004.jpeg

Film bosses are keeping details of the new set of villains under wraps to keep fans waiting until its 2018 release, but eagle eyed American fans, who have no clue the 'CGI Man' is a major star in Ireland, have been quick to note his role is likely a big one.

EB Maw is written on the back of his shoulders, sending fans into overdrive that he will be play Ebony Maw, who appears in the comics, as an alien who has the power of mind control and works for big bad Thanos's Black Order.

Update: July 9, 2017

Jeremy Renner's Injured While Filming AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR was Inaccurate

rJ15WTM.jpg

During an appearance at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival, Jeremy Renner said he “broke his arms” during a stunt on his current film. Many assumed the project was Avengers: Infinity War, but Renner just told The Wrap that is not the case. The site was able to speak with the star one-on-one at the festival, and Renner confirmed original reports about his injuries were inaccurate.

According to The Wrap, Renner says his filming portion on Avengers: Infinity War has not even started. The actor says his injuries came from working on Tag, a comedy Renner is filming right now with Ed Helms and Hannibal Buress.

Renner wanted to clarify that his injuries were not sustained under Marvel’s watch, and the actor did admit he feels frustrated by the media’s shotgun take on the whole ordeal. The actor says he’s received plenty of calls about the reports, and Renner said such reports can damage an artist’s career. After all, it’s not like Marvel Studios wants any heat for “breaking” Renner if they weren’t even involved with the ordeal.

“These things that get misconstrued in the media. It’s really the most awful, strange things. These are things that can be damaging to an artist or a career. If you’re a respected actor, all of a sudden this is being said, and you’re like, ‘What?’ And that becomes the biggest news. Really, that’s news?”

So, Jeremy Renner Didn't Actually Break His Arms On Avengers: Infinity War

Update: July 11, 2017

Stan Lee and Tom Holland on the Set of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Update: July 11, 2017

Marvel Studios To Host 90-Minute San Diego Comic-Con Panel

Are you planning on attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con? Are you going to brave the overnight lines outside of Hall H in hopes of getting a spot for one of the Con’s biggest panels? Are your sights set on witnessing the spectacle of Marvel Studios’ presentation?

If so, you might just be rewarded for your patience and dedication because this year’s Marvel Studios panel in Hall H is going to be 90 minutes.

Yes, that’s an hour-and-a-half of the big stars and directors coming to discuss what’s next on Marvel’s docket, maybe releasing some new footage, dropping some intriguing teases, and likely making a big reveal as they’re wont to do for the convention.

Kevin Feige usually pulls out all of the stops for Marvel’s presentations at Comic-Con International, and this year looks to be one of the biggest yet. And with the forthcoming Avengers: Infinity War marking the beginning of the end of this era in their storytelling, it makes sense that they would take this time to look back.

With 16 movies over the last decade, there is a lot to celebrate for the studio. The latest release of Spider-Man: Homecoming pushed the MCU past $12 billion in box office gross — that’s an impressive achievement for the company.

Marvel Studios To Host 90-Minute SDCC Panel

Update: July 14, 2017

Awesome Thanos Statue from AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Display at D23

DEqYfBeXkAAuMFU

19986005_126738537929517_3315662933731573760_n.jpg

Update: July 14, 2017

Awesome Thanos Statue from AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Display at D23

DEqYfBeXkAAuMFU

19986005_126738537929517_3315662933731573760_n.jpg

He really has an inconsistent look - and without his crown he looks like a purple street thug which undermines his importance

He really has an inconsistent look - and without his crown he looks like a purple street thug which undermines his importance
Thanos still looks pretty badass to me even without the extra fashion accessories.

Some people put up lawn gnomes, me I'd put that giant fucking awesome Thanos in my front yard.

I don't know ... I'm really not feelin that look

He's wearing a space wife beater

Dress up Emperor Palpaltine like that and see how different Star Wars 6 is

Which works in this case. Avengers and the rest of the heroes are going to roll up on the wrong block.

Thanos rocking a wife beater would look something like this...
med_1420285535_image.jpg

Relax, I'm sure you'll still see the formal Thanos attire. He's just sportin' his summer look. He also doesn't want to think he's too poor to afford other duds.

Relax, I'm sure you'll still see the formal Thanos attire. He's just sportin' his summer look. He also doesn't want to think he's too poor to afford other duds.

He's just showing off his arms for Death - he's so whipped

Thanos - I got you flowers do you love me yet?

Death - DESTROY THE UNIVERSE FOR ME

And I want a fur coat

He's just showing off his arms for Death - he's so whipped

Thanos - I got you flowers do you love me yet?

Death - DESTROY THE UNIVERSE FOR ME

And I want a fur coat
Truth is he's shaking his fist at the clouds for blocking the sun. He was about to go nude sunbathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back