Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like this is mostly footage filmed in 2017...back when it was more IW Part 1 and 2 rather than Avengers 3 and Avengers 4.

Just the impression I get...I could be wrong.

Well, given that they filmed both movies back to back, it's very possible.

Here just to say once again

Trailer was done well, didnt reveal anything just emotions and a title

It feels like this is mostly footage filmed in 2017...back when it was more IW Part 1 and 2 rather than Avengers 3 and Avengers 4.

Just the impression I get...I could be wrong.

Has anything really changed in reguards the plans for the film? maybe some of the Captain Marvel material depending on that film?

Honestly I think in a lot of ways the last film was actually the difficult one to write, the one that was cluttered with characters and plots where as now things have effectively been slimed down to the original 6 characters, Marvel and Antman.

Just enough. But I will fold and watch for the next trailer gauranteed.

- There were some leaked photos of Scott Lang talking to an old Stark, while young(?) Cap was also there.
- I also heard Scott Lang was present in the first Avengers movie.
- They also cast a girl to play an adult Cassie Lang.

I don't know what to expect.

Has anything really changed in reguards the plans for the film? maybe some of the Captain Marvel material depending on that film?

Honestly I think in a lot of ways the last film was actually the difficult one to write, the one that was cluttered with characters and plots where as now things have effectively been slimed down to the original 6 characters, Marvel and Antman.
At first it was gonna be a long film divided in two parts...then they decided that the parts were tonally different enough to just make it two films.....I'm sure marketing was a big reason too...as the Part 1 and 2 gimmick wasn't working so well for The Hunger Games.

Then they started shooting a lot more new footage just this year...much more than we thought they would a couple years ago.

So yes, a lot has definitely changed.

At first it was gonna be a long film divided in two parts...then they decided that the parts were tonally different enough to just make it two films.....I'm sure marketing was a big reason too...as the Part 1 and 2 gimmick wasn't working so well for The Hunger Games.

Then they started shooting a lot more new footage just this year...much more than we thought they would a couple years ago.

So yes, a lot has definitely changed.

In terms of titles I can see it, linking films too closely in viewers minds has a history of the second half underperforming(Matrix, Back to the Future, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc) yet you look at Infinity War and theres really no other ending they could have had is there? Its not like say the Hobbit films were you had many potential climaxs, Thanos carrying out his cull was always going to be the climax.

I'm fucking ready right now. Any bitterness i had about the delay with GOT was completely wiped out by IW and this. Can't wait.

The chinese food of trailers. You enjoyed consuming it, but you absorb nothing of substance and are hungry again immediately afterward.

Looks like Tony was on Starlords ship? Don’t know why the oxygen would “run out” but maybe Nebula says FU and leaves tony stranded and he has to build his own ship.
Tony looked emaciated to me. I'm guessing the ship is running on a life support system that has slowly been running out of power.

Edit - Nebula might be there but she might not be able to help. Does she need food or oxygen?

Maybe not. But it makes you think about where Nebula is. You would think they would have teamed up to get back to earth.
I think she's on the ship with him, but she's a cyborg so she doesn't need food, water or air. And it's not like she can create food, water or extra oxygen for him.

She can probably give him one last handjob as he dies, thugh

I'm fucking ready right now. Any bitterness i had about the delay with GOT was completely wiped out by IW and this. Can't wait.

GOT honestly I didn't have much of an issue with, season 5 was the last cliffhanger kind of ending, 6 and 7 tease whats going to follow but its not really cutting off as much unresolved drama.

I think she's on the ship with him, but she's a cyborg so she doesn't need food, water or air. And it's not like she can create food, water or extra oxygen for him.

She can probably give him one last handjob as he dies, thugh

She can eat; there's a running gag to that effect in GoTG 2. Whether she actually needs food is another matter.

Exploded in my pants a little bit.

The only character I really like out of the trailer is Tony Stark. Not a fan of anyone else really. All my favs minus Rocket are dust right now. HOWEVER, I look forward to seeing how everyone will be saved and how Capt Marvel comes in and lays the smack down.

Exploded in my pants a little bit.

The only character I really like out of the trailer is Tony Stark. Not a fan of anyone else really. All my favs minus Rocket are dust right now. HOWEVER, I look forward to seeing how everyone will be saved and how Capt Marvel comes in and lays the smack down.

End these superhero garbage movies already.

Hollywood is so stale. Rofl at “Antman”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back