Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one actually thinks Iron Man is going to die out in space so who is going to rescue him? Thor or Captain Marvel?

How would they even find him?
Much like End Game was mentioned in IW. I think the person who will save Stark was mentioned in your first sentence.

No one actually thinks Iron Man is going to die out in space so who is going to rescue him? Thor or Captain Marvel?

How would they even find him?

Judging by the trailer, they arent sure whos dead and who isnt.

As we see scott in one of bruce's scans but then he shows up in the end.

Does Pepper still have the powers she had at the end of Iron Man 3? Why wasn't she in the fight during IW?

A fire-breathing redhead would have been some help in Wakanda

You can tell steve rogers really feels he let down everyone and feels lost.

Shit bout to get real

I can't believe i'm saying this.... is it safe for spoilers?

I just cannot wait for 5 months or avoid sherdog/reddit in that time
Don't worry. I'm in the middle of making a new AV that contains the entire Endgame teaser trailer.

giphy.gif

Damn that was awesome.

Great trailer, no big reveals from the movie just makes the whole situation seem utterly desperate .

Not here...

but on various forums, some people are expressing how happy they are that the trailer revealed very little....

I have to wonder....why did they even click on it then? Why not just go blind?

Eh..I'm salty....the nothing Game of Thrones teaser trailer today...followed by this....

I'm sure it will be a really good Avengers movie..but just....eh....I was honestly more hyped by the leaked photos we got 5 or 6 months ago.

A trailer can establish the tone of the movie without giving away plot. The trailer gave away very little in terms of plot but you get a sense of impending doom yet hope against all odds.

I'm like a school girl waiting for The Beatles to play on Ed Sullivan. Maybe with a bit less screaming.

:oops:

You can tell steve rogers really feels he let down everyone and feels lost.

Shit bout to get real

Yeah because he doesn't know what he's gonna do if his plan doesn't work. Brilliant writing and dialogue.

Holy shit... I hate this word but this will be EPIC.

Does Pepper still have the powers she had at the end of Iron Man 3? Why wasn't she in the fight during IW?

A fire-breathing redhead would have been some help in Wakanda
She was too busy telling everyone that she invented Yoga.

I'm glad it didn't reveal much. Not even a fight scene lol.

Was glad to see Hawkeye and Scott Lang.

<Oku04>

Btw i'm disappointed there was no scene of Shuri showing how much smarter she is than Tony and Banner.

<Oku02>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back