Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing how they conclude the whole arc and if they can top IW, but not very impressed by this

Hawkeye looks depressed as fuck in the trailer. I'm guessing his family got caught up in the snap.

tenor.gif

Did the job for me. Didn't give anything away and made me excited.

A bit like a cheeky dick rub and ball fondling in the cab on the way home to what I hope will be the cinematic version of a full blown sexathon.

Damn I love cab drivers.

Not here...

but on various forums, some people are expressing how happy they are that the trailer revealed very little....

I have to wonder....why did they even click on it then? Why not just go blind?

Eh..I'm salty....the nothing Game of Thrones teaser trailer today...followed by this....

I'm sure it will be a really good Avengers movie..but just....eh....I was honestly more hyped by the leaked photos we got 5 or 6 months ago.

Hell fucking yes, just watched the trailer chilling with my Komodo dragon

Alright, look
It's 6 am here, and I've spent the last 7 hours grinding my way through the last research paper i'll ever have to do outside my thesis. Just staring and typing and reading, etc. So close to being done. It's very important for my degree.
I decided to take a quick but much needed break, which of course landed me here on the dawg.
And wadda ya know, I log in to see my ol pal @Dragonlordxxxxx aka DragonLard aka Teddy Roosevelt of the Mayberry has posted up the long anticipated Avenger's trailer.

What i'm trying to say here is that my energy just went from
tumblr_mw13ljqBsb1svv0fgo1_500.gif
to this
thor-ragnarok-trailer.gif

Fuckin.
A.

There are no words big enough to describe the hype.

Lame as hell without the footage of Wolverine stabbing Thanos in the face.

Not feeling the bleached blonde cheap hooker look Scarlett is going for.

YESS!!!!!!!!! They did it fukking right.

Did not give away anything away other than worry, sadness,anxiety, anticipation.

Its mcu's first post apocalyptic!!!!!

Last edited:
Hawkeye looks depressed as fuck in the trailer. I'm guessing his family got caught up in the snap.
My guess as well. If the shit that went down in the first part wasn't enough for him to join the fight, losing his family should be.

I'll say it again: this was made for 1) people who avoid trailers for fear of spoilers or 2) People who were hoping there would be no trailer

I honestly feel like I know less about the movie after watching this trailer than before. Obviously I know a tiny bit more, I'm just saying the feeling I got after viewing it...like "That's IT??? After such a long wait?!!?"

I honestly thought they would do something to hype up Captain Marvel in this trailer...I thought that would be a smart business move.
Ya that is a pretty big miss now you say it.

Almost certainly Avengers IW drew in some casual or non MCU fans who saw and enjoyed it but who might not be trying to follow or see every MCU movie. So they might not know of or feel any need to see Captain Marvel as they do not know there is a connection. By creating that connection some of them of them might change and think, I guess we should see this then as it is linked to Marvel EndGame.

Oh and I just had a brilliant idea. They should just call it MEG!

What do you think? Brilliant???

Well i wasn't going to mention who was in it for the benefit of those who find any such detail to be a spoiler but I prefer to say 'Hawkeye looks MOTIVATED as fuck' and Thanos better watch his back!

tumblr_nto13ekQz51rdbd0qo6_r1_250.gif

End Game becomes GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back