Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uucyWil.jpg

Woohoo.

The name should be changed to Avengers: Ant-Man and Hawkeye, Animal Powers Combined Game.

Last edited:
There's not really an emoji to describe how excited I am right now.

I know some people will like that it doesn't show much but i needed a bit more.

Bout to fire up YouTube right now and watch this on the big screen

I hope they release the rest of the trailer soon.

Great. Didn't reveal a ton. Wheres my man spidey doe?

Hmmm. Doesn't give us much but I am intrigued.

Honestly... meh.

It's a teaser, a prolonged one but a teaser. On one hand, I'm happy, i know nothing more about the movie than i did before i watched the trailer (well Scott getting out of the quantum realm by himself is a spoiler of sorts but whatever). I'm satisfied for now, i hope i'm gonna be stronger when the final version of the trailer comes out.

Cap lose a bet? If we beat thanos, i keep the beard, if we lose i shave it.

#teambeardedcap

I'll say it again: this was made for 1) people who avoid trailers for fear of spoilers or 2) People who were hoping there would be no trailer

I honestly feel like I know less about the movie after watching this trailer than before. Obviously I know a tiny bit more, I'm just saying the feeling I got after viewing it...like "That's IT??? After such a long wait?!!?"

I honestly thought they would do something to hype up Captain Marvel in this trailer...I thought that would be a smart business move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back