Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see one fucking interaction between Cap and Punisher given the way their interaction went in the Civil War storyline of the comicbooks I'd be curious if they'd change it at all for the movies.
I wonder if once released from the MCU (his character either dead or in some form of limbo (trapped in soul stone??) as many of us think is coming as the MCU moves on to focus on the next Phase and generation of actors, if Chris Evans would consider a short arc in the Punisher TV series? I could definitely see Chris Evans being up for it if just contained to a 3-4 episode mini and they could do easily work around the 'time line' issues of Infinity War if they wanted or just ignore as I am sure the fans would not care. Right @PRIDEWASBETTER ?

Imagine Cap and Frank fighting side by side. Cap in the brutal style of the Punisher series would be incredible.

Imagine Cap and Frank fighting side by side. Cap in the brutal style of the Punisher series would be incredible.
Cap almost beat Punisher to death during the Civil War storyline.

Two Brotherhood of Mutant members show up and Castle blows them both away and Cap proceeds to almost beat Castle to death because of his methods and his very strict "good guy/bad guy" system the whole time yelling at Castle to give up/admit he was wrong and Castle doesn't. SpiderMan ends the scene going "he didn't say 'uncle' essentially because Cap is the reason Castle became a soldier... and that link is why Cap refused to cross into Castle's world and kill Castle."

I wonder if once released from the MCU (his character either dead or in some form of limbo (trapped in soul stone??) as many of us think is coming as the MCU moves on to focus on the next Phase and generation of actors, if Chris Evans would consider a short arc in the Punisher TV series? I could definitely see Chris Evans being up for it if just contained to a 3-4 episode mini and they could do easily work around the 'time line' issues of Infinity War if they wanted or just ignore as I am sure the fans would not care. Right @PRIDEWASBETTER ?

They wouldn't care, but it would've been better for him to appear on AoS. That ship sailed, though.

They wouldn't care, but it would've been better for him to appear on AoS. That ship sailed, though.
Agreed but as AoS is not viable, I think Punisher is the next best option, given their history.

If they really wanted to boost the MTVU they could do a Defenders/Punisher cross over that Cap comes into to help out. that would put a ton of eyeballs on most of the TVU properties.

Agreed, AOS was set up perfectly for an MCU crossover, I can't believe they didn't do that, especially in Age of Ultron. Someone edited the AOS theme (love that score) into the Hellicarrier scene, would have been amazing if a few AOS cast members were on board too. At least Coulson is going to be in the new film (I think so at least?)

Since Mark Ruffalo is fired, who is going to be the new hulk in the new movies?

art_carney_ed_norton_450x600.jpg

Update: October 5, 2018

Rumor: Avengers 4 Possibly Titled AVENGERS: ANNIHILATION

The latest rumor originates with MCUCosmic, who claims a reliable source has revealed the title to him. According to the site, the movie will be called Avengers: Annihilation. This idea is derived from a classic comic book story from 2006, written by Keith Giffen. While the plot of Avengers 4 isn't expected to be anything like the Annihilation arc, MCUCosmic is right to point out that the MCU plays fast and loose with its comic book inspirations. After all, in the comics, Avengers: Age of Ultron was a time-travel story.

But this particular rumor doesn't seem particularly credible. MCUCosmic has a mixed reputation in terms of the accuracy of his "scoops," and, as a result, this should be taken with a serious pinch of salt. Indeed, when it comes to major scoops like this, it's usually best to have at least three independent sources verifying them. They admit they only has the one.

https://screenrant.com/avengers-4-title-annihilation-rumor/
Not liking this for the sole reason that Annihilus is a great prospect for the big bad in the next arc; especially if they introduce the FF.

It plays like he us his own protagonist in his own Origin Story. Not a full origin but we get a glimpse of his motivations and also his relationship with Gamora.

Thanos is the protagonist. He is the only one making change. Everyone is is trying to stop him, ie being antagonist.

Update: October 11, 2018

Leaked AVENGERS 4 Promo Art Gives Us Our First Look at New Space Suits

43147387_171623350436192_1612381565217142259_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back