Avengers 4 fanfic | The final battle

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanos rests after snapping off 1/2 the Universe's people

thanos-farm-1121340-1280x0.jpeg

Ironman surprise-strikes with his robot armada after somehow locating Thanos by meeting someone with the powers to do so. He gets a good hit on Thanos and sticks that device that keeps Thanos from snapping.

marvel-iron-man-extremis-mark-2-statue-sideshow-200415-03.jpg

That's when Thor gets the cue to storm in and strike Thanos. He goes for the head this time.

upload_2018-9-16_23-23-28.jpeg

Thor removes Thanos's gauntlet and is putting it on his own hand but Galactus pops up

latest

Thor can't fit infinity gauntlet on his hand. It wasn't made for him.

upload_2018-9-16_23-23-28-jpeg.437433

He's going to have to take the stones out one by one in order to use them against Galactus.

This is going to be a tough battle.

upload_2018-9-16_23-27-25.jpeg

Thor and Ironman vs Galactus in a tricky situation. They can only win if Thor can use the infinity stones in time.

I'm not sure how they can give this a satisfactory ending.

Im sure they don't want to copy the comics and have him make a critical error because he subconsciously feels unworthy, which was an awesome ending but they don't want to give audiences the same thing they already saw.

I wonder if he realizes the error of his ways and then tries to help the avengers to get the gauntlet working again so he can undo the damage he did.

Hopefully after being nerfed so badly they will finally unleash the real Hulk.

At least one of Captain America and Iron Man has to die, surely.

Anyone else feels that Cap and Iron man finally dies? Then Capt Marvel ends up as the new leader of the new avengers? The Russo brothers said that they wanted an ending to the characters. I'm guessing they'd give these old heroes a heroic end to their stories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back