Crime Avenatti allegation of domestic violence

The 3 second coverage of this on CNN by Anderson Coooer was priceless

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

NOTHING - you already told her twice.

There it is

We've gone from competent lawyer to exceptional lawyer. What next?

Stormy is stripping in seedy clubs for dollar bills as we speak. Exceptional my buttocks

Just man up and admit you stroked his cock and balls because he was a creep willing to bash Trump. We won't hold our collective breath

Lol @ that scrub ever manning up.

Last edited:
vge3b2htppy11.jpg

he got evicted from his office too the poor motherfucker

Stormy Daniels’ embattled lawyer Michael Avenatti lost a last-ditch appeal Friday to block the eviction of his law practice from its California offices, according to a new report.

Avenatti’s longtime firm, Eagan Avenatti, had skipped four months of rent payments — totaling $213,254 — prompting the landlord, Irvine Co., to sue for eviction.

The landlord won the case last month, during a trial that Avenatti skipped, according to the report. Then, the local sheriff’s office posted a notice demanding that the firm vacate by early on Nov. 1.

He requested a reprieve, which granted him a delay until Friday’s hearing. But he didn’t show up to that one either, the paper reported.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/16/michael-avenattis-law-practice-evicted-from-offices/

I do not know if the allegations have any merit, but it was to be expected that his fall would be as sudden as his rise.

He was propped up by the media as their periodic "the man who will take down Trump", for a few weeks, and there were never really any plans for him beyond that.

The American left had already washed their hands off the guy before this had even happened, because he was ultimately not the standard of a "champion" that they are looking for (even without the alleged woman-beatings). This is probably bound to be his last point of relevance.

The American left had already washed their hands off the guy before this had even happened, because he was ultimately not the standard of a "champion" that they are looking for (even without the alleged woman-beatings). This is probably bound to be his last point of relevance.

Mmmm, I think they only began to wash their hands of him, because they believe he muddied the waters in the Kavanaugh witch hunt. They needed somebody to blame for that, and he drew the short straw.

Not surprised. I think the man is a cynical grifter and a narcissist with sociopathic tendencies.

I wouldn't be surprised if the douchebag who tried to pay some woman $$$ to pay off her mortgage in exchange for her publicly claiming Honorable Mr. Mueller did something inappropriate to her was behind this.

Back