pro shoot said:
I'm not as skilled as Captain heel hook but you are welcome!

chris6vt.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAHhahaahahahahhaahhahahaha

hahahhahahahahahahah

CAn i ahve a gif avatar

something like kawajiri sprawling on someone, him punching standing up and him Gnp also then picture of his just normal then the words 'crusher'.

explain too me how you can do this or if there is anyway i can come by getting one and you say you can make em for people?????

could I get an gif avatar of Tank knocking out John Matua and then it shows a picture of his face with "Tank" written on it?

or one of Chuck Liddell KO'ing anyone with "iceman" written accross after it?...if you want me to be more specific, I can be....

Thanks...I'd really appreciate it, I hope to be close to 250 by the time you guys can make one.....

c'mooooon....c'mon, make me the best avatar eva!, EVA!.....please?....

i have more than 250 posts and it still wont let me unclick the "do not use an avatar" button.. wtf? anyone know what is up?

AxeGrinder said:
apparently it takes a while or something, I'd just rather them make me an avatar ahead of time....
you have to have 250 posts to be able to have an avatar... which i have now, but still wont let me get one lol

ok i found a picture i would like sized down... i downloaded gif animator 5 but cant figure out how to size it down to 100 x 100 pixels... but here is the picture. if you could also gif it to flash "Country Boy" on the bottom of it that would be awesome. thx in advance
Matt_hughes_profile.jpg

Back